HEALTHCARE WORKERS PERMANENT RESIDENCY PATHWAY
Canada offers excellent healthcare to its citizens but due to a large population, even denser landscape, Canada is falling short of its healthcare professions.
This gives an excellent opportunity to health care workers to apply for Canada PR.
We have designed a healthcare worker’s permanent residency pathway to help you navigate the process easily.
WHAT IS HEALTHCARE WORKERS PERMANENT RESIDENCY PATHWAY?
The healthcare workers permanent residency pathway is for foreign healthcare workers with pending or unsuccessful claims to become Canada permanent residents.
This immigration program is limited to only foreign healthcare workers.
Healthcare professionals can secure permanent residency in Canada through healthcare workers permanent residence pathway.
Only health care professions recognised by the Canadian government under National Occupation List can apply for Canada PR.
ELIGIBLE HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONS FOR HEALTHCARE WORKERS PERMANENT RESIDENCY PATHWAY
|JOB TITLE||NOC CODE|
|Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors||31300|
|Registered nurses and psychiatric nurses||31391|
|Allied primary healthcare professionals||31303|
ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY FOR HEALTHCARE WORKERS PERMANENT RESIDENCY PATHWAY
- You must be a pending or unsuccessful refugee claimant living in Canada
- Your claim should be dated before 13th March 2020
- You should have an active work permit
- You should have relevant work experience
- You should have language proficiency test results
- You should have a valid degree as per Education Credential Assessment (ECA)
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR HEALTHCARE WORKERS PERMANENT RESIDENCY PATHWAY
- A copy of your canadian residency status
- Identity and civil documents, including
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate (if any)
- Child information (if any)
- Police clearance certificate
- Death certificate (if spouse/common law died from Covid-19)
APPLICATION FEES FOR HEALTHCARE WORKERS PERMANENT RESIDENCY PATHWAY
- The application fees for the prime candidate is CAD 1085.
- Application fees for a spouse is CAD 570 and for dependent children is CAD 155.
- Biometrics fees are CAD 85 per person.
PROCESSING TIME FOR HEALTHCARE WORKERS PERMANENT RESIDENCY PATHWAY
The processing time for healthcare workers permanent residency pathway is anywhere between 8 months to 12 months after receiving the application.
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process.
- Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing.
- Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa.
- Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.
- Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.
- Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance.
Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.