ARCHITECTURE JOBS IN CANADA – FRESH IN DEMAND
Have a knack for constructing buildings and a desire to move abroad?
Then, Canada is your calling.
Architecture jobs in Canada are at an all-time high, the occupation is in demand and is looking for people like you!
It is time to utilize your architectural design degree and follow the path to immigration and settlement in Canada.
Architecture jobs in Canada are always held in high esteem and they work with various stakeholders to develop detailed structures that house hundreds and support the livelihood of thousands.
Architects don’t just need analytical skills, they also need creativity and attention to detail so they can construct magnificent yet safe structures.
If you are looking for an architecture job in Canada for Indian,
Then look no further.
We have compiled a series of essential points that will assist your architectural design dreams to find a home in Canada.
SCOPE OF ARCHITECTS IN CANADA
As a migrant, one of the most important questions hanging over someone’s head would be whether they will be able to find employment in Canada?
Don’t worry, an architecture degree in Canada holds a lot of value.
There are about 1 million architecture job vacancies in Canada, with Canadian provinces like Nova Scotia and New Brunswick offering a pay of 83,078 CAD for architecture jobs.
The average salary of an architect in Canada is 78,460 CAD.
Canada is going through a labor shortage, making it the best time for immigrants to grab the opportunity and apply for a job in Canada. Eventually paving the pathway for permanent residency.
The architecture sector is recognized under the National occupation classification and is given the recognition code 21200. One needs a license and accreditation from the board before one become a licensed architect.
Indians looking for architecture jobs in Canada can work either individually or register themselves with a firm.
ARCHITECTURE JOB IN CANADA
The architecture sector is recognized under the National occupation classification and is given the recognition code 21200. One needs a license and accreditation from the board before one becomes a licensed architect.
Indians looking for architecture jobs in Canada can work either individually or register themselves with a firm
The following are the job titles for architecture jobs in Canada.
|Resident building architect||Architectural designer||Consulting architect|
|Industrial and commercial building architect||Chief architect||Environmental architect|
SALARY OF ARCHITECTS IN CANADA
The salary of architects in Canada varies from province to province, the following includes some states where architect jobs are high in demand and have decent salaries.
Architecture jobs in Toronto, Canada are valued the most with the highest salary in Canada for an architecture job being 83, 078.
Architecture jobs in Ontario, Canada stand in the same place.
ARCHITECTURE JOBS IN CANADA FOR INDIANS
Architect is an occupation in demand, especially in provinces like Atlantic regions that lack a young and active workforce. Plenty of Architecture jobs in Canada for indians are available.
The following are some steps that will assist you in completing your dream of immigration and settlement in Canada, these steps will help you understand the eligibility criteria for Indians to practice architectural design in Canada.
- Those migrating from outside Canada have to get their education degrees, and diplomas accredited.
- This is done to ensure that the degree you have pursued outside Canada holds the same value as a Canadian degree.
- Education pursued only from recognised institutes will be eligible for visa application.
An education credential assessment ensures that your degree, diploma or certificate is both valid and equal to Canadian standards.
A good ECA score will help you claim Permanent residency points for your education and training.
To apply for ECA and get an architecture job in canada, you need to have the following documents –
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in architecture.
- A master’s degree in architecture or any related field may be required.
- One also needs to do an internship or a job under a registered architect.
- Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional architects is required to practice as a professional.
- If one wants to practice freely and not be associated with a firm, then they need to register themselves with the government individually and attain a license number..
- Architects are eligible for registration following graduation from an accredited educational program and suitable work experience. Post which, they need to appear for a professional practice examination..
- Canada green building council provides courses and certification in Leadership in energy and environmental design. This certificate is required by some employers, especially if one is pursuing environmental architecture.
The following table provides details about regulatory bodies in some of Canada’s biggest provinces that oversee the architecture jobs in canada.
|Alberta||Alberta association of architects|
|British Columbia||Architects Licensing Board of Newfoundland|
|Manitoba||Manitoba association of architects|
|Newfoundland||Architects’ association of new brunswick|
|Architects Associations of Ontario||Northwest Territories|
|Architects Associations of Ontario||Northwest territories association of architects|
|Nova scotia||Nova scotia association of architects|
|Ontario||Architects associations of ontario|
|Prince Edward island||Architects association of prince edward island|
|Quebec||Ordre des architectes du québec|
BROADLY EXPERIENCED FOREIGN ARCHITECTS PROGRAM
If you have practiced architecture in a foreign jurisdiction and are eligible as per the ECA guidelines, you can apply for PR through a pathway meant just for architects!
To be eligible for this, you need to –
- showcase your degree
- accreditation from your own country
- attain the same from the Canadian Architectural Certification Board.
APPLY FOR ARCHITECTURE JOBS IN CANADA
You can jump ahead of the other candidates and apply for architect jobs in Canada before applying for a visa.
This will help with also help you with the immigration process as you can get 50-200 points for a valid job offer.
The jobs are posted on online platforms like Jobseeker, LinkedIn, etc,
One can apply through the rural and northern immigration pilot programs too.
- This community driver program aims to spread the benefits of economic immigration to smaller communities by creating a path to permanent residence for skilled foreign workers who want to work in one of the participating communities.
BUILDING AN ARCHITECTURE CAREER IN CANADA AS AN INDIAN
With 18,000 new architecture jobs in Canada, the percentage of those pursuing architecture and architectural design jobs in Canada is at an all-time high.
The following is a list of colleges that offer world-class education, providing students with a concrete understanding of construction and renovation.
Fees for architectural courses in Canada are also mentioned there.
|University of Saskatchewan||CAD 15,186|
|Carleton University||CAD 24,085|
|University of Calgary||CAD 4,628|
|University of Ottawa||CAD 15,084|
|University of ottawa||CAD 18,080|
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process.
- Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing.
- Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa.
- Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.
- Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.
- Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance.
Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.