SKILLED WORK REGIONAL PERSONAL VISA FOR AUSTRALIA PR
Australia has become the third most sought-after location for foreign skilled workers and students. The skilled Work Regional visa (Subclass 491) program has been designed by Australia’s immigration authorities to attract and invite candidates for better excellent careers and personal growth opportunities. Indian migrants also prefer moving to Australia to earn higher wages, higher education, or 5 years permit to live there.
WHAT IS SUBCLASS 491 VISA AUSTRALIA?
The Subclass 491 visa is a points-based program that allows skilled workers to live and work in regional areas of Australia for up to five years. It replaced the Subclass 489 visa and has stricter eligibility requirements. To be eligible, applicants must have a nomination from a state or territory government or an eligible family member living in a designated regional area. Subclass 491 visa australia also has a pathway to permanent residency.
SUBCLASS 491 VISA BENEFITS FOR PERMANENT RESIDENT IN AUSTRALIA
Skilled workers, especially, Indians, migrate to Australia as they want to avail all subclass 491 benefits offered by the Australian government. Subclass 491 extends advantages such as:
- Better job opportunities and higher wages in regional areas of Australia, especially in sectors such as healthcare, IT, agriculture, and mining
- Access to quality education, healthcare, and social services for themselves and their families
- Cleaner and safer environment, with lower levels of pollution and crime than in some parts of India
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth, including networking, skill development, and cultural exchange
- Possibility of obtaining permanent residency and eventually citizenship to get greater stability and security for their future and their families.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR AUSTRALIAN VISA SUBCLASS 491
To know how much the Subclass 491 Visa costs, refer to the table below:
|Number of Applicants||Fees Factor||Amount in AUD|
|Primary Applicant||Subclass 491||$4,115|
|Reliant 18 years and above||Subclass 491||$2,055|
|Reliant 18 years and below||Subclass 491||$1,030|
|For each applicant and dependent||Biometrics||$60|
|Police Clearance Certificate||Depends|
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR AUSTRALIAN VISA SUBCLASS 491?
If you too want to avail these benefits while staying in Australia, you must, first of all, make sure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the Australian Department of Home Affairs (ADH).
CHECK OUT THE AUSTRALIAN VISA SUBCLASS 491 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Count your score in the subclass 491 visa points test calculator
- Applicants must be sponsored or nominated
- Applicants must be invited to apply for the 491 Subclass Visa Australia
- English language proficiency is necessary (IELTS score)
- Meet the health requirements
- Police clearance is required
- Applicants must be between 18 to 45 years old to be invited to apply for a 491 visa
- Must have a valid skills assessment
- Must have scored at least 65 points in SkillSelect
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR GETTING AN AUSTRALIA VISA SUBCLASS 491
Verify that your occupation is listed on the australia subclass 491 points calculator
Check your eligibility for the visa from the below list
If you are eligible, complete the skills assessment
Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) using Skill Select
Receive the Invitation to Apply (ITA)
Submit all the necessary documents by applying on Immiaccount
Pay your subclass 491 visa Australia fee
Check your application status
If your 491 visa application gets approved, will receive visa terms and conditions, your visa grant number, and the start date of your visa through an e-mail.
You are ready to move to Australia
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR AUSTRALIA SUBCLASS 491?
Documents required to secure an Australia Subclass 491 Visa are mentioned below:
- Proof of Identification
- Valid Passport
- Academic qualification documents
- Proof of age certificate (birth certificate)
- English Language Test reports – IELTS, PTE, TOEFL
- Skill Assessment Report
- Police Clearance certificate
- Medical Reports
- Proof of relationship status (if any)
- Partner Skills
HOW TO GET AUSTRALIA PR WITH 491 SUBCLASS VISA?
If skilled worker applicants meet all 491 Visa eligibility requirements, they can apply for Australia PR under skilled work regional provisional subclass 491, which is a 5-year residency visa.
Before submitting an application for a Subclass 491 visa, applicants must have spent at least three years both residing and working in an Australian-designated zone.
Over these three years, you must have made a minimum of $53,900.
AUSTRALIA SUBCLASS 491 OCCUPATION LIST
You must ensure that your profession is listed under the Skilled Occupation List of Australia.
If you want to apply for PR Visa for Australia
|1 aquaculture farmer||39 helicopter pilot|
|2 cotton grower||40 ship’s master|
|3 fruit or nut grower||41 multimedia designer|
|4 grain, oilseed or pasture grower||42 wine maker|
|5 mixed crop farmer||43 conservation officer|
|6 sugar cane grower||44 exercise physiologist|
|7 crop farmers (nec)||45 vocational education teacher|
|8 beef cattle farmer||46 environmental health officer|
|9 dairy cattle farmer||47 dentist|
|10 deer farmer||48 anaesthetist|
|11 goat farmer||49 intellectual property lawyer|
|12 horse breeder||50 translator|
|13 mixed livestock farmer||51 community arts worker|
|14 pig farmer||52 agricultural technician|
|15 sheep farmer||53 operating theatre technician|
|16 livestock farmers (nec)||54 pathology collector|
|17 mixed crop and livestock farmer||55 construction estimator|
|18 public relations manager||56 surveying or spatial science technician|
|19 policy and planning manager||57 mechanical engineering draftsperson|
|20 project builder||58 safety inspector|
|21 procurement manager||59 maintenance planner|
|22 medical administrator||60 building and engineering technicians (nec)|
|23 regional education manager||61 vehicle painter|
|24 sports administrator||62 Floor finisher|
|25 camping ground manager||63 electrical lineworker|
|26 post office manager||64 zookeeper|
|27 amusement centre manager||65 nurseryperson|
|28 fitness centre manager||66 gas or petroleum operator|
|29 sports centre manager||67 dental hygienist|
|30 cinema or theatre manager||68 dental therapist|
|31 financial institution branch manager||69 emergency service worker|
|31 financial institution branch manager||70 driving instructor|
|32 human resource adviser||71 funeral workers (nec)|
|33 workplace relations adviser||72 flight attendant|
|34 policy analyst||73 first aid trainer|
|35 liaison officer||74 jockey|
|36 market research analyst||75 clinical coder|
|37 aeroplane pilot||76 property manager|
|38 flying instructor||77 real estate representative|
CHOOSE BASICS OF IMMIGRATION FOR GETTING AUSTRALIA PR
Basics of Immigration provides a comprehensive and detailed understanding of the Australian immigration system, particularly the Subclass 491 visa.
- We cover essential topics such as eligibility criteria, visa requirements, and application procedures.
- Practical advice to increase your chances of success in the immigration process.
- Experienced immigration professionals
- By choosing Basics of Immigration, you can be sure as you get expert assistance to navigate the complexities of the Australian immigration system and achieve their immigration goals.
- We have more than 20 counselors to explain the entire procedure, and to handle each and every detail of your profile to maximize your eligibility.
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process.
- Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing.
- Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa.
- Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.
- Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.
- Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance.
Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.