Located in the Canadian province of Quebec, the Multihexa College is one of the top-most colleges and universities in Canada, which was founded in the year of 1986. A Designated Learning Institute in Saguenay, this private college has a total of 50,000 graduates. The college welcomes international students from across the globe and provides them with regular teaching assistantships as well as part-time jobs like Java developer, technician, and Staff accountant. The campus comprises 86 teaching faculties and 41 non-teaching faculties. Ever since its establishment, the college has been training more than 1200 students in IT.
US NEWS & WORLD REPORT RANKING
QS WORLD RANKING
TIMES HIGHER EDUCATION RANKING
WHY CHOOSE MULTIHEXA COLLEGE?
Being one of the most important technical schools in Quebec, Canada, the Multihexa College has one of the largest concentrations of IT companies and training more than 1200 students in the field of IT. The college is one of the first private institutes in Canada to have made computer training as its primary focus.
Given below are the various reasons as to why thousands of students choose to study at the Multihexa College every year-
- The college has been training more than 1200 students in the field of IT.
- Over the years, the college has built a solid reputation with several private, governmental, and para-governmental companies.
- The college provides quality internships to its students and several employment opportunities as it is located closer to the most important employers.
- The college offers personal and specific training to its students, which ensures better guidance and professional training.
- 82% of students get placed in big companies within a short period after completion of their course.
- Many top companies like Red Apple, Valtech Corporation, Apps Transport Group, and Rogers Communications hire graduates from Multihexa College.
- Students can also work part-time while they continue pursuing their courses. The college offers several part-time jobs to its students, like Business Development Executive, Staff Accountant, Java Developer, and remote data entry typist.
- Regular career fairs and job fairs take place on the college campus, for students to gain extra benefits in terms of work experience and practical knowledge.
- The college has a visa success rate of 25%.
STUDENT SERVICES AND FACILITIES
Multihexa College provides hands-on training to its students that caters to industry demands. Furthermore, the instructors of the college are trained industry experts who ensure proper guidance of students and the professional training required to build successful careers.
Listed below are the student facilities offered by the college campus-
- World-class bookstore stacked with wide collections of student academic utilities.
- Parking on the campus.
- World-class gym and fitness facilities.
- Safety lockers for every student.
- Sports clubs, cultural clubs, music clubs, and international student clubs.
Some of the clubs are mentioned as under-
- Arts Club – Jacques Perron (Supervisor)
- Environmental Club – Jacques Perron (Supervisor)
- Health and Wellness Club – Jacques Perron (Supervisor)
- Communications Club – Jacques Perron (Supervisor)
- Indigenous Cultural Awareness Club – Jacques Perron (Supervisor)
PROGRAMS AND COURSES
The Multihexa College offers two programs to its students, that are designed in such a way that the students develop their fullest potential and acquire fundamental skills under the guidance and leadership of experienced trainers. All of its programs are approved by the Ministry of Education. These programs equip the students with the latest and in-demand tech skills that are required to land a high-opportunity employment offer in Canada. Examples of such opportunities could be that of an information systems analyst, computer and information systems manager, and web designers and developers.
The college offers the following programs-
- Analyst programmer
- Network manager
|BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAM – ELIGIBILITY|
|Minimum 60% in 10th & 12th.||Minimum 5.5 IELTS reading score , 5.5 IELTS Writing score, Minimum 5.5 Listening score, Minimum 5.5 Speaking score. Overall 6.0 IELTS Band score.||SOP, LOR, Transcript, Resume, Official score reporting, WES.|
|POST-SECONDARY DIPLOMA OR CERTIFICATE PROGRAM – ELIGIBILITY|
|Minimum 60% in 10th & 12th. Minmum 55% in diploma & Bachelor’s courses.||Minimum 6.0 IELTS reading score 6.0 IELTS Writing score, Minimum 6.0 Listening score, Minimum 6.0 Speaking score. Overall 6.5 IELTS Band score||SOP, LOR, Transcript, Resume, Official score reporting, WES.|
If you are interested in applying for Multihexa College, you need to follow the steps mentioned below-
- All the documents must be sent to the official email ID of the college at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates have to duly fill out the application form and sign it.
- Candidates must submit a copy of their birth certificate which includes the names of their biological parents.
- Candidates must submit a scanned copy of the Passport’s identity page.
- Candidates must submit proof of completion of higher studies.
- After reviewing the documents and requesting to study, candidates will receive a Letter of Acceptance from the college.
- After the successful submission of the application form, and getting approval from the college authorities, candidates must apply for a study visa from the Government of Canada.
Candidates applying for any specific program must make sure that they have the following documents ready at the time of filling out the application form-
- Consolidated Marksheet
- Experience Certificate ( for some cases)
- Salary Slip ( for some cases)
- Salary Account Bank Statement ( for some cases)
- Appointment Letter ( for some cases)
- 12th Documents
- 10th Documents
- Birth Certificate
- Backlog summary ( for some cases)
- Passport first page
- Passport last page
- Application form
- Essay or writing sample
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Official score reports of TOEFL
- Official score reports of PTE
- Letter from Bank stating funds available for study
- Affidavit of Financial Support i.e. letter signed by sponsor or parent
- Transcripts and Mark sheets from College or University
- Certificates of Extracurricular Activities
- SOP for Canada
- Official IELTS score
IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT COLLEGE MULTIHEXA
|PG Work permit||Yes|
COLLEGE FEES FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
|UG TUITION FEE||PG TUITION FEE||DIPLOMA TUITION FEE||MBA TUITION FEE|
|CAD $18,400||CAD $19,000||CAD $15,000||CAD $22,500|
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process.
- Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing.
- Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa.
- Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.
- Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.
- Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance.
Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.