MONTREAL COLLEGE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (MONTREAL)
Over the past fifteen years, the Montreal College of Information Technology has specialized in providing comprehensive, intense IT programs.
This college is a well-known educational institution in Montréal. There were 2211 graduates from the Montreal College of Information Technology (Mcit), located in Quebec. Currently, 768 students are enrolled in courses at Montreal College Of Information Technology (Mcit), 467 of whom are full-time students and 301 part-time.
There are currently 208 international students enrolled at Montreal College Of Information Technology-Mcit. In total, there are 67 teaching faculties and 34 non-teaching faculties at the Montreal College of Information Technology (Mcit). The distances between the hotel and the college are 600 meters, 3.0 kilometres, and 750 meters, respectively.
PATHWAY TO GET INTO MONTREAL COLLEGE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
The path to constructing a prosperous professional future begins with enrolling at MCIT. In response to your commitment, the college will help you select the best program and will generally make the admissions process easier.
Additionally, you can rely on their team to offer open-minded support throughout your study-to-work pathway, from orientation to graduation and job placement.
Their mission and goal is to prepare you to achieve your IT career goals. You will participate in project-based, hands-on learning activities at MCIT that have been created by instructors with real-world experience.
Whatever program of study you decide on, you will actively work on acquiring the technical skills that top employers demand.
One to six months after receiving your certificate or diploma, you are now prepared to succeed in the workforce. MCIT provides comprehensive job-search assistance, including employer meet & greets and interview preparation.
The college provides you will find all the tools you will need to prepare for application filling and watch your career emerge.
ADMISSIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Meet with their advisors to determine your eligibility or to get individual guidance about program requirements. If you are in Canada, you can book an in-person appointment.
FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM
The program advisors will point you in the direction of the application platform after you meet with them.
The required paperwork is listed below:
- Transcripts from the highest level of education completed, such as high school, a CEGEP, college, or university
- French or English translation of a birth certificate
- Language proficiency documentation, such as a TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE score report from the previous two years
- two photo identifications
- Passport page
Please be aware that the $250 registration fee is due at the time of application.
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
You will receive a Letter of Acceptance following a thorough review of your application, at which point you can apply for your Certificate of Acceptance of Quebec (CAQ).
After submitting an application for your CAQ, you should keep an eye on the details in your CAQ online portal to see if your file has undergone any updates. Please be aware that some foreigners are exempt from needing a CAQ (for instance, if you are coming and are admitted into a program of study that is LESS than six months). See Immigration Quebec’s website for more detailed information.
Following the approval of your CAQ application, Immigration Quebec will send you an email instructing you to check your online CAQ portal for your electronic CAQ approval letter. You can download or save your CAQ approval letter in pdf format. When requesting your study permit, you can use this electronic CAQ approval letter.
READY TO FLY
You will be prepared to complete your registration for your program at Montreal College of Information Technology once you receive your CAQ and student visa, and we will be happy to have you in M.
The diploma programs at Montreal College of Information Technology give you the theoretical and practical knowledge you need to be prepared for employment.
The curriculum is regularly updated to reflect the most recent advancements in computers and information systems. The ultimate objective of the college is to prepare each student for immediate employment upon graduation and to give them a solid foundation for a prosperous career in a rapidly changing industry.
- Business & IT Management
- Data Science
- Networking & Cloud Computing
- Programming & Quality Assurance
International students studying at Montreal College Of Information Technology-Mcit can enjoy unlimited access to the following facilities on campus.
- Information about the student housing at Montreal College of Information Technology (MCIT): MCIT offers student housing, on-campus housing, dormitories, and hostels with a variety of amenities, including wifi and dining. Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Bookstore – The Montreal College of Information Technology (Mcit) has a top-notch bookstore with a large selection of educational tools for students. The bookstore at Montreal College of Information Technology-Mcit is open from Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Parking – Parking is available on all campus.
- Meal fees – An average student studying in the academic institute spends CAD $217 per month for food.
- Montreal College of Information Technology (Mcit) has top-notch gym and fitness facilities for athletics and wellness. The Montreal College of Information Technology’s (Mcit) athletics and wellness centre hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
- Lockers: Students at this institution of higher learning have access to safety lockers.
Sports clubs, cultural clubs, music clubs, and clubs for international students are all prevalent at this college. The list below includes some of the clubs.
- Dancing Club – Gregory Shinder (Supervisor)
- Ascr Club – Gregory Shinder (Supervisor)
- Community Club – Gregory Shinder (Supervisor)
- Health Club – Gregory Shinder (Supervisor)
- Rotary Club – Gregory Shinder (Supervisor)
MONTREAL COLLEGE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY-MCIT APPLICATION FEE.
For undergraduate, graduate, diploma, and certification programs at Montreal College of Information Technology-Mcit, there is a $250 non-refundable application fee. This application fee must be paid for admission along with the completed application, required paperwork, SOP, and LOR. Please keep in mind that paying the application fee does not ensure admission.
Montreal College Of Information Technology-Mcit Fees
On an average Tuition fee for Montreal College Of Information, Technology-Mcit per semester is CAD 5,412. You can find UG, PG, Diploma, and MBA fees below.
|UG Tuition Fee||PG Tuition Fee||Diploma Tuition Fee||MBA Tuition Fee|
|CAD $13,764||CAD $15,905||CAD $12,641||CAD $16,478|
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process.
- Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing.
- Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa.
- Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.
- Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.
- Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance.
Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.