LESTER B. PEARSON SCHOOL BOARD (MONTREAL)
One of Canada’s top universities and colleges is Lester B. Pearson School Board. A well-known educational institution in Dorval is this college. There were 30000 graduates from the Lester B Pearson School Board in Quebec.
- Thirteen thousand four hundred fifty students are enrolled in the Lester B Pearson School Board. Overall, with 12000 attending full-time classes and 1450 attending part-time classes.
- There are currently 5400 international students enrolled in Lester B Pearson School Board.
- There are 187 teaching faculties overall and 54 non-teaching faculties in the Lester B. Pearson School Board.
- Eco Bug Doctor is 200 meters from the college, Inventech Management Consulting Inc. is 350 meters away, and Kimbob Cafe is 400 meters away.
- Hospitality, Culinary and Tourism
- Civil, Construction and Architecture
- Management, Administration and Organisation
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer & Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
International students enrolled in Lester B. Pearson School Board courses are granted unrestricted access to the following campus amenities.
- Information about Lester B Pearson School Board’s student housing – Lester B Pearson School Board offers housing for students as well as on-campus and hostel accommodations. These accommodations include amenities like wifi and dining. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Library – Lester B. Pearson School Board has a top-notch bookstore with a large selection of educational tools for students.
- Parking – There is parking on all campuses.
- Meal costs – The average student enrolled in an academic institution spends CAD $287 per month on food.
- Lester B Pearson School Board has top-notch gym and fitness facilities for athletics and wellness.
- Lockers: Students at this institution of higher learning have access to safety lockers.
- Consolidated Marksheet
- Experience Certificate ( for some cases)
- Salary Slip ( for some cases)
- Salary Account Bank Statement
- Appointment Letter ( for some cases)
- 12th Docs
- 10th Docs
- Birth Certificate
- Backlog summary ( for some cases)
- Passport first page
- Passport last page
- Application form
- Essay or writing sample
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Official score reports of TOEFL
- Official score reports of PTE
- Bank letter confirming study funding is available
- Affidavit of Financial Support i.e. letter signed from sponsor or parent
- transcripts and grade reports from a university or college
- Certificates of Extracurricular Activities
ADMMISON REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
In order to be admitted to the Lester B. Pearson School Board, the requirements must be met.
- On a case-by-case basis, international students are taken into consideration. Depending on the program you are applying to, there might be some additional conditions.
- The original transcripts from the last academic institution the student attended must be submitted. Send the translated versions of them along with the originals if they are not in English.
- The certificate that attests to the International Qualifications Assessment Service’s (IQAS) comparison of foreign educational credentials to Canadian academic requirements should be presented.
- A minimum age of 18 is required for applicants at the start of the course.
- If you are travelling from a nation where English is not the primary language, you must submit the results of your English language proficiency test..
LESTER B. PEARSON SCHOOL BOARD APPLICATION FEE
The Lester B Pearson School Board charges a $150 non-refundable application fee for all undergraduate, graduate, certificate, and diploma programs. Along with the completed application, necessary paperwork, SOP, and LOR, you must also pay the application fee to be admirals Remember that admission is not guaranteed by paying the application fee. Session.
LESTER B PEARSON SCHOOL BOARD FEES
The tuition fees for undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and MBA courses vary depending on the program and the institution. However, the average tuition fee for Lester B Pearson School Board per semester is CAD $7,600, which is a competitive rate compared to other institutions.
|UG Tuition Fee||PG Tuition Fee||Diploma Tuition Fee||MBA Tuition Fee|
|CAD 19,500||CAD 20,000||CAD 14,500||CAD 22,400|
ACCOMMODATION FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
The Lester B Pearson School Board has space on campus for up to 7690 pupils. The cost of on-campus lodging is $1,450 CAD. The Lester B Pearson School Board student residence’s phone number is 5147988787.
For off campus accommodations
Obtained the Lester B. Pearson School Board’s endorsement for off-campus housing.
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process.
- Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing.
- Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa.
- Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.
- Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.
- Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance.
Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.