Conestoga College is a pioneer in polytechnic education and offers a wide range of career-focused education, training, and applied research programs to help students succeed. According to graduate, student, and employer satisfaction surveys, Conestoga consistently ranks among the top colleges in Ontario for employment of its graduates.
Key Facts About Conestoga College
More than 230 certificate, diploma, degree, and post-graduate programs, many with co-op options for international students, are available through Conestoga.
- One of the most reputable institutions in Ontario, Conestoga, offers options in a variety of fields through its schools, including the School of Business, Creative Industries, and Language & Communication.
- For the past 50 years, Conestoga College has offered nearly 23,000 students from all over the world a top-notch education. Additionally, it is Ontario’s only college with accredited engineering degree programs.
- A variety of graduate, post-graduate, diploma, undergraduate, and apprenticeship programs are available from Conestoga. The college also offers 65+ co-op programs at the moment.
- One hundred fifty acres of the best facilities are dedicated to their first-rate education, which includes a sports complex, wellness centers, state-of-the-art labs, and fully furnished modern labs.
TOP REASONS TO STUDY AT CONESTOGA COLLEGE:
- Based on factors such as student education, employer satisfaction, and placements, consistently ranked among Canada’s Top 100 Colleges; ranked in the top 12 of Canada’s top research colleges
- Ontario’s fastest-growing college, with enrollment growth of more than 42% in the previous five years
- Accepts academic gaps and backlogs
- In Canada’s technological heartland
- Bachelor of Applied Health Information Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Interior Design (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering – Electronic Systems Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Science (Honours) (Co-op)
- Bachelor of Applied Technology (Honours)
- Bachelor of Public Relations (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering – Power Systems Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering – Building Systems Engineering
When applying to a Conestoga College program, you must:
- Fulfil the program’s entry requirements.
- Fulfil the language proficiency by providing the results for an English test in one of the following ways:
The demand that potential students provide proof of their ability in English has one exception. The Conestoga English for Academic Studies program is an option for non-native English speakers who want to enrol in post-secondary programs.
|DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE||6.0 IELTS Academic, with no band less than 5.5||80|
|DEGREE||6.5 IELTS Academic with no band less than 6.0||88|
|GRADUATE CERTIFICATE||6.5 IELTS Academic with no band less than 6.0 (IT/engineering may vary)||88|
Before moving forward with an admission assessment, Conestoga College requires both your diploma and your academic records.
- Please upload original educational documents to the admissions portal.
- International Admissions reserves the right to request official documents be sent directly from educational institutions or examination boards.
- If the name on your documents differs from your current name, please provide official proof of name change (copy of passport or marriage certificate).
|Country||Certificate/Diplomas and Degrees (Secondary)||Graduate Certificates(Post-secondary)|
|India||Higher Secondary Certificate, Intermediate Certificate, Pre-University Certificate, Statement of Marks, and Study Transcript||Diploma / Degree certificateMark sheets / Transcript of Study|
CONESTOGA COLLEGE ADMISSIONS
Conestoga College accepts online applications at ontratiocolleges.ca. Before applying for admission, prospective students should review the eligibility requirements. The following are the admission requirements and process for Conestoga College:
Steps to apply at Conestoga College
- View programs and create applications
- Pay the application fees and unload the supporting education.
- Submit the application and track its progress.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIPS
General eligibility criteria:
- Students are Allowed to get one of the following scholarship from these two categories:
1. Entrance scholarships
2. Regional scholarships
- Only new students are eligible for entrance and regional scholarships (with the exception of the 2nd Program Scholarship and the English for Academic Studies to Post-Secondary Studies Scholarship).
- Applicants will be ranked according to their previous best academic performance.
- Full-time students are required to apply.
Here are some scholarship programs for international students, along with the award amounts:
|Scholarships for International Students||Award (in INR)|
|Entrance Excellence Scholarship||0.89 lakhs|
|Narhari Sharma Memorial Award||Variable|
|Regional – Degree Entrance Scholarship||1.78 lakhs|
|Regional – Graduate Program Entrance Scholarship||0.89 lakhs|
|Regional – Diploma Entrance Scholarship||0.89 lakhs|
|ApplyBoard International Student Premier’s Award Bursary||0.59 lakhs|
|Program Specific Scholarships||Up to 0.59 lakhs|
CONESTOGA COLLEGE WORK-STUDY PROGRAM (CCWSP)
Conestoga College in Canada has a work-study program that allows its students to fund their college education. Many international students are able to study in Canada with ease and convenience thanks to the work-study program. Students who want to participate in the Conestoga College Work-Study Program must demonstrate a financial need as determined by Student Financial Services.
Conestoga College has funded numerous work-study positions, some of which are listed below:
- Peer Educator in Accessibility Services
- Sales/Operations Clerk in a Bookstore
- IT Services include a help desk, software/hardware support, and a lab monitor.
- Marketing Intern, Peer Tutors, Math Mentors, and Office Technology Assistants are all available in the Learning Commons.
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process.
- Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing.
- Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa.
- Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.
- Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.
- Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance.
Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.