Located in the Canadian province of British Columbia, the Cambria College was established in the year of 2005. With its campuses located in Vancouver, Surrey, Richmond, and Victoria, the college is home to students who come from all walks of life. The college boasts highly of its staff and students who are constantly willing to collaborate, learn, and progress together, in an enriching learning environment. The college provides a variety of courses including healthcare, education, business, and hospitality, with more in-demand courses on the way.
VISION AND MISSION:
Cambria College aims to provide a modern learning environment that is focused on the student and is essentially characterised by diversity, authenticity, respect, integrity, and equality. The institution has embarked upon a mission to provide high-quality education to its students in sectors that are brimming with a wealth of opportunities, both in Canada and across the globe.
WHY STUDY AT CAMBRIA COLLEGE?
Cambria College is an institute of continuing and higher education providing full-time and part-time courses and apprenticeship programmes to its students. The institution provides a wide range of courses in the fields of health, education, business, and hospitality. Cambria College offers a student-centred learning environment in a secure setting, where the instructors are committed to assisting them in forging supportive bonds with their classmates, teachers, and campus staff.
There are several reasons why students from across the globe come to study in the Cambria College:
- The college boasts highly of its staff and students, who are constantly willing to collaborate, learn, and progress together in an enriching learning environment.
- The college provides a variety of courses, including healthcare, education, business, and hospitality, with more in-demand courses on the way.
- The college provides good programmes and small class sizes to help children succeed by enabling them to participate in several class activities, form relationships with peers, and contribute to the school community.
- The college has been accredited by the Private Training Institution Branch (PTIB).
- The college takes pride in having a 93% rate of student debt payback and graduate and employment rates exceeding 98%. This indicates that graduates who earn a diploma find employment and make a respectable living after graduating from the institution.
- Students can select their own lodging as there are several dorms close to each university campus.
- There are several options accessible for every international student attending Cambria College outside of the classroom. Numerous extracurricular events are planned all year long by the welcoming faculty and staff of the institution to aid the students in building soft skills and interacting with peers.
- Students of Cambria College have access to a variety of classrooms, social spaces, and academic support services.
THE CAMBRIA ADVANTAGE:
Students from across the globe come to seek admission to Cambria College every year. In addition to the campus facilities and student-centred learning environment, there are several advantages offered by the institution that highly benefits its students.
- Flexible learning programs and small class sizes allow students to take active participation in classroom discussions, connect with their fellow classmates, and contribute to the school community in a positive way.
- The institution is known to provide high-quality education in sectors that are brimming with opportunities both in Canada and around the world.
- The college excels in providing its students with the necessary skill-set and career ambitions.
- All programs are taught by instructors who are industry-experts, and skilled trainers who are committed to training their students in becoming the change makers of tomorrow, and enabling them to thrive in the global workspace.
LIST OF PROGRAMS:
The Cambria College offers the following list of programs to its students:
- Health Care Assistant.
- Education Assistant.
- Medical Office Assistant.
- Hospitality Management with Co-op.
- Mental Health Specialist.
- Dental Office Administrator.
- Digital Business Management.
- Addiction and Recovery Specialist.
- Social Services and Community Support Worker Diploma.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you wish to apply to Cambria College for any specific program of study, you must make an appointment with the admissions and career counselor of the college. This meeting with the counselor lets you talk about your personal goals and aspirations in a supremely confidential environment, and get them answered.
Students of Cambria College become eligible to continue their studies at a Canadian university or college with recognition of their previous academic achievements in the form of transferable credits.
- All interested students must provide their English Language Proficiency Test Scores, with minimum required score. For example, IELTS with a minimum score of 6.0
- All students must score 50% or above in Grade 12 or A-Level core subjects.
SCHOLARSHIPS IN THE CAMBRIA COLLEGE:
Cambria College gives a $3,000 CAD scholarship and a free laptop to nearly all its successful students.
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process.
- Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing.
- Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa.
- Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.
- Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.
- Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance.
Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.