SPONSOR VISA OR SPONSOR A VISA
A sponsor visa, often known as a family-based visa, is a form of visa that allows an applicant to bring in relatives, finances, children, and others. This visa has a more complicated and difficult application process than the others we’ve discussed so far. Let us understand who can be a sponsor and under what conditions they can sponsor a visa to someone in their country for the sponsorship visa.
So, what exactly is a sponsor visa and who is eligible to sponsor one? Let’s take a closer look..
WHAT IS A SPONSOR VISA?
An individual can sponsor their family members or loved ones to come to Canada through a sponsor visa. A special type of visa that allows a citizen or permanent resident to bring a family member or relative into the country legally.
- If you’re planning to bring someone from outside the country into your own for work, study, or other purposes, you may be wondering about the sponsorship process.
- It is a long process but can smoothly run with the assistance of professionals in the immigration industry. In the case of sponsoring a visa and the processing time of a sponsored visa, professional immigration comes in handy with the application process.
- The sponsorship process involves the sponsor filing an application on behalf of the family member, who then undergoes a background check and other screening processes to determine their eligibility of whether they are financially stable to sponsor a visa or not.
Why Sponsor Visa? Ask Experts.
SPONSOR VISA FOR CANADA
As sponsoring a visa may be the option you’re looking for if you are planning to bring your loved ones into the country but don’t have access to the required skills and experience to qualify for Canada. Here’s everything you need to know about sponsor visa for Canada, including eligibility criteria and costs.
The sponsor is responsible for supporting the sponsored person financially during their stay in Canada. Additionally, the sponsor must demonstrate that they are capable of settling in Canada and meet all immigration requirements.
- Family class sponsorship: The Canadian Family Class Sponsorship Program provides Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents opportunities to sponsor their family members or relatives for immigration to Canada with reduced processing times. Through this program, certain sponsored family members can secure Permanent Residency in Canada. It is one of the most popular immigration programs. Through this program, every year, Canada welcomes nearly 1 lakh immigrants.
- Spouse visa: Canada Spouse Visa is for Canadian citizens and permanent residents who want to bring their spouse or common-law partner to Canada. Spouse Visa Canada allows Canada PR and citizens to sponsor their spouse or common-law partner to secure a Permanent Residency Canada. Spouse Visa is one of the easiest and fastest ways to secure a Spouse PR Canada. This sponsorship program is basically a sub-category under Family Sponsorship Program.
- Super visa: Parent and Grandparent Super Visa is a multi-entry visitor visa for Canadian immigration, especially for the Grandparents and Parents of any Canada PR or Citizen. Super visa Canada allows parents and grandparents to visit their child or grandchild in Canada, they can stay in Canada with their children for up to 2 years at a time without the need to renew their visa or status.
WHO CAN SPONSOR A VISA AND WHO CAN BE SPONSORED
To be able to sponsor a visa, you must be a citizen or permanent resident of the country. The eligibility requirements vary depending on the type of visa you’re sponsoring. In general, you must be able to prove your relationship to the family member you’re seeking to sponsor, and you must meet certain income and financial requirements.
- In order to Sponsor a visa for a spouse, it is necessary to provide proof of the legitimacy of a marriage, common-law relationship, or conjugal relationship to sponsor a spouse.
- The sponsored person must also be at least 18 years old.
- If you’re sponsoring a spouse visa, you must be able to prove that you are married and that you plan to live together in the country.
- You must also demonstrate that you meet certain income requirements to support your spouse financially.
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process.
- Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing.
- Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa.
- Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.
- Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.
- Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance.
Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.