HONG KONG QMAS VISA
Hong Kong is undoubtedly one of the most exciting and happening destinations in the world. It not only delivers great career prospects, financial flexibility, excellent lifestyle, and health & education benefits but it also provides opportunities to secure a great life and future. However, due to the ongoing labor shortage, Hong Kong special administrative region HKSAR invites thousands of immigrants to apply for Hong Kong PR under schemes like the Hong Kong QMAS visa.
QMAS stands for quality migrant admission scheme and as the name suggests, through QMAS visa scheme, hong kong invites individuals who are practicing an occupation as desired by the hong kong government.
WHAT IS HONG KONG QMAS VISA
The Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS) visa is designed to attract overseas skilled workers who are capable of making a contribution to the economy of Hong Kong. It is a point-based program and points are calculated through the QMAS points calculator.
The applicants are awarded points on the following basis –
- work experience
- language proficiency
- age, qualification
Applicants must manage to obtain at least 80/225 points in the Hong Kong points calculator or a minimum of 225 points in the Achievement Based Points Test to immigrate to Hong Kong under the QMAS visa.
HONG KONG QMAS VISA BENEFITS
HERE ARE SOME OF THE BENEFITS OF THE QMAS VISA:
- Applicants can work in Hong Kong with a QMAS visa.
- Can bring spouse and dependent child (less than 18 years) to Hong Kong
- Applicants can settle in Hong Kong, after meeting some basic requirements
HONG KONG QMAS VISA ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible to migrate to Hong Kong under the QMAS visa, the applications must meet the following requirements of the QMAS visa.
- Work experience: Applicants are expected to have at least 2 years of experience
- Academic qualification: The applicants must have at least a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 18-50 yrs.
- Points-based test: Applicants have to score at least 80/195 points in the General Based or 195 points in the Achievement Based Points Test.
- Language proficiency: Applicants must be proficient in Chinese or English language.
- Financial funds: Applicants need to have financial funds to support their Hong Kong immigration process.
- Good character: Applicants should not have any criminal record. A police clearance certificate is required.
Are your Eligible? Check Now!
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR QMAS VISA
- Step 1: Check your eligibility for a Hong Kong QMAS visa
- Step 2: Submit the required documents
- Step 3: Complete the visa application
- Step 4: Submit the QMAS visa application and receive the QMEN No.
- Step 5: Wait for the application selection
- Step 6: If your application gets selected you will receive an Invitation Letter
- Step 7: Attend the interview with Hong Kong immigration authorities
- Step 8: If you get selected in the interview, complete the rest of the formalities
- Step 9: Pay the visa fee
- Step 10: You are ready to immigrate to Hong Kong
HOW TO APPLY QMAS VISA FOR HONG KONG
Whether you’re looking for QMAS visa for dentist or hong kong qmas visa for nurses,
Either way the Hong Kong QMAS visa process for everyone remains the same.
Check your eligibility for Hong Kong QMAS visa
Complete your visa application
Submit your QMAS visa application with all necessary documents
Wait for the application selection
If your application gets selected you will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA)
Attend the interview with Hong Kong immigration authorities
If you get selected in the interview, complete the rest of the formalities
Pay the visa fee
You are ready to immigrate to Hong Kong
Confused? Talk to Experts!
HONG KONG QMAS VISA PROCESSING TIME
The QMAS visa processing time is nearly 12 weeks to 10 months, relying upon various factors such as:
Cut-off points of draws.
Type of Hong Kong visa under which you are applying for Hong Kong Residency.
Documents provided by applicant
VALIDITY OF HONG KONG QMAS VISA
The Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS) visa is generally valid for one year but applicants can renew their visa before the one year period expires. Applicants have to make a request for extension four weeks before their visa duration expires.
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process.
- Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing.
- Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa.
- Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.
- Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.
- Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance.
Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.