HONG KONG PR
Hong Kong permanent residency or right to abode allows foreign immigrants to become permanent residents of Hong Kong after residing in the country for seven years or more.
An immigrant friendly country, Hong Kong is the land of immigrants as 71% of the population is immigrants.
HONG KONG PR BENEFITS
A hong kong permanent resident enjoys various benefits like
- Quality healthcare
- Affordable education
- Right to vote
- Law tax rate
- Access to government schemes
Hong Kong is PReferred by immigrants because it gives various benefits to its immigrants like the right to vote and access to government schemes that barely any other country gives to its immigrant residents.
Apply for PR in Hong Kong today!
KEY PATHWAYS TO HONG KONG PR FOR INDIANS
There are three main pathways to apply for Hong Kong PR for Indians, an applicant chooses from the same.
- QMAS VISA
QMAS VISA pathway is for highly qualified and educated international Professionals who can contribute to Hong Kong’s social and economic development.
- COE (Certificate of entitlement)
Certificate of entitlement is for Chinese nationals born outside of hong kong to a chinese citizen living in hong kong for seven years or longer.
The dependent pathway is for dependents of foreign immigrants who seek to live in Hong kong.
HONG KONG PR NATIONALITY ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for the Hong Kong PR visa process, one must follow the right Hong Kong PR PRocess.
- Foreign immigrants who have lawfully resided in Hong Kong for 7 or more years/
- Foreign immigrants under the age of 21 were born to a parent who had permanent residency in Hong Kong.
- Chinese national born outside Hong Kong to a parent who had permanent residency in Hong Kong SAR.
- Chinese national born in Hong Kong
- Chinese national living in Hong Kong for 7 years.
HONG KONG PR ELIGIBILITY
- must be of age 18 years or above
- Should have no criminal record
- Should be proficient in English or Mandarin
- Must have basic education
- Should be financially stable
Moreover, they should
- Have credible educational qualifications from a recognised university
- Have At least 2 years of work experience
- IELTS or TOEFL exam result
- Meet the financial requirements
- Score at least minimum points as per the hong kong pr points generator
OCCUPATIONS IN DEMAND IN HONG
The recent trends in occupation in 2023 are
- Sales and marketing
- Account and finance
- Office management
- Skilled tradesmen
- Driving and logistics
HOW TO APPLY FOR HONG KONG PR
The following steps will guide you how to apply for hong kong PR
Collect all PRerequisite documents.
The applicant will be evaluated and ranked under the Hong kong PR points calculator, that is General Points Test or Achievement-based Points Test.
Candidates will be further evaluated based on the socio-economic needs of Hong Kong SAR.
Get the ApPRoval-in-PRinciple letter upon apPRoval.
Get a work permit/entry visa for Hong Kong PR visa for Indian or QMAS visa for Indian.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR HONG KONG PR APPLICATION
The candidate should carry the following documents.
- Application form for Visa in english or chinese
- Photocopy of travel marks in passport
- Photocopy of identity card (if you are a chinese national)
- Photocopy of annual income, this may include
- Bank statements
- Current market value of investments
- Photocopy of your academic qualifications (degree certificate)
- Photocopy of IELTS or TOEFL result proof
- Proof of work experience, this may include
- Employment letter
- Employment contract
PROCESSING TIME OF HONG KONG PR VISA
Average application PRocess time for a Hong Kong visa is 8-10 months.
The processing time also depends upon –
- Cut off points obtained by the candidate
- Result/interpretation of the Visa conducted by the Hong kong immigration department
That means if your application gets selected, you can settle in Hong Kong in just one year!
APPLICATION FEES OF HONG KONG PR VISA APPLICATION
Average application fee is HKD 135.
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process.
- Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing.
- Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa.
- Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.
- Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.
- Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance.
Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.