OCCUPATION DEMAND LIST IN ONTARIO
Canada’s second most populous province, ontario is home to about 1 CR people and is located in Central Canada. Due to its strategic position, ontario cstches the eyes of big companies who wish to establish thsemvles in canada. Thus, Ontario has plnetry job opportunities for people and is keen on inviting immigrants to fill the possition under the occupation demand list in ontario and attain Canada PR visa. Ontario attracts people who wish to immigrate to Canada through its lucrative programs like Ontario Immigrant Nominee program or Ontario Provincial nominee program.
ONTARIO PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM – WHAT IS IT?
The Ontario immigration nominee program legalizes economic immigration with the help of government of canada, Immigration refugees and citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Through OINP, the ontario immigrant nominee program recognises and nominates people for permanent residency. However, the candidates must hold a job or professions as per the occupation demand list in ontario.
There are four streams under which candidates practising an occupation as per the occupation demand list can apply.
- Ontario express entry
- Graduate stream
- Employer job offer
- Business streams
To qualify for a nomination under any of these streams, you have to be from the following categories –
Employer job offer category
- The employer job offer category is appropriate for the people who already have a job offer from an Ontario Employer.
- The job offer will only be considered valid if it it is from the occupation demad list in Ontario.
- The candidate should have Canadian Language Benchmark CLB level of atleast 4 in case of unskilled labour and 7 in case of skilled labour.
Human Capital Category
- The human capital category is for people who have considerable work experience, education, language skills.
- They should also have a profile in canada’s express entry system or should be a grauaate from an institute/university of ontario.
- The candidate will only be considered valid if it it is from the occupation demad list in Ontario.
- The candidate should have Canadian Language Benchmark CLB level of atleast 7.
- To apply under business category in any of the streams, the candidate should be an entrepreneur or looking to buy/invest in ontario.
- The candidate should have Canadian Language Benchmark CLB level of atleast 6.
- The business proposal will only be considered valid if it it is from the occupation demad list in Ontario and obtains a national occupation code and TEER level.
CANADA OCCUPATION DEMAND LIST AND NATIONAL OCCUPATION CLASSIFICATION – WHAT ARE THEY?
- The canada occupation demand list states the list of occupations in demand in canada as a whole.
- The occupation demand list targets the main occupations that are of particular value and importance across the country.
- The occupation demand list varies from province to province. Each province has its own occupation and skill demand list, through which they cateogirse the candidates and decide which one is eligible to apply for permanent residency in their province.
- The occupations are classified and given codes for easy identification. The classficication of occupations comes under the national occupation classification and the occupations that do not have a code are not held eligible in the country.
- The occupation demand list in Ontario constitutes of occupations that are registered under the national occupation list and have a NOC code.
TEER LEVELS UNDER NATIONAL OCCUPATION CLASSIFICATION
There are different TEER levels that rate professions as per the
REQUIRED BY THAT PROFESSION.
There are 6 Teer levels, as follow
TEER 0 – Managerial roles
TEER 1 – Compulsory university degree
TEER 2 – College education or 2 years’ of training
TEER 3 – College diploma, or less than 2 years’ training
TEER 4 – High school education and on the job training
TEER 5 – No formal education required
Ontario requires only TEER 0,1,2,3 candidates to help them with the development of the state and advancement of the economy.
OCCUPATION DEMAND LIST IN ONTARIO
|OCCUPATION DEMAND LIST IN ONTARIO||NOC CODE|
|Nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates||33102|
|Home support workers and related occupations, excluding housekeepers||44101|
|Residential and commercial installers and servicers||73200|
|Transport truck drivers||73300|
|Heavy equipment operators (except crane)||73400|
|Construction trades helpers and laborers||75110|
|Nursery and greenhouse workers||85103|
|Industrial butchers, meat cutters, poultry preparers, related workers||94141|
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process.
- Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing.
- Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa.
- Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.
- Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.
- Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance.
Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.