ALBERTA OCCUPATION LIST
Known as Canada’s energy province, Alberta is home to about 4 million people and is growing rapidly. It is a world leader in the oil and gas industry and has become a top choice for Canada immigration. The Alberta occupation list includes jobs for all individuals and heartily invites all engineers and technical professions.
People are keen to migrate to Canada and are looking for their ideal provinces, Alberta offers an opportunity to people to move for Canada immigration with the help of Alberta provincial nominee program or the Alberta immigrant nominee program.
ALBERTA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM – WHAT IS IT?
The Alberta provincial nominee program offers an opportunity for those interested to if they meet the demands and skills required by the province of alberta and the alberta occupation list.
Every province in Canada has a demand and skill list as per the occupation demand list and the national occupation classification.
The Alberta immigrant nominee program or the Alberta provincial nominee program gives an opportunity to those who are looking for Canadian immigration on the basis of economic purposes.
The immigration program seeks to nominate people for permanent residence in Alberta, if they meet the jobs requirements in the Alberta occupation list, Alberta skilled occupation list and the Alberta shortage occupation list. Collectively, these lists come under the Alberta provincial nominee program occupation list.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ALBERTA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM
- Those migrating from outside Canada have to get their education degrees, diplomas accredited in a process called ECA or Education Credential Assessment
- This is done to ensure that the degree you have pursued outside Canada holds the same value as a Canadian degree.
- Education pursued only from recognised institutes will be eligible for visa application.
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in an occupation as per the Alberta demand occupation list
- A master’s degree in a similar or same course
- Work experience as per the Albert occupation list
There are two streams under the Alberta provincial nominee program through which foreign workers with occupations in the alberta occupation list, they are
ALBERTA EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM
Those who apply under the Alberta provincial nominee program and receive a notification of interest letter from Alberta, they can apply to the Alberta express entry stream.
One needs strong work experience or a full time work job offer to be selected under the alberta express entry stream.
The alberta ineligible occupation list under the alberta express entry occupation list includes
- Business, finance and administration occupations
- Natural and applied sciences
- Trades, transport and equipment handlers
ALBERTA OPPORTUNITY STREAM
Those who wish to permanently settle in Alberta, whether skilled or unskilled can apply under AOS.
The alberta ineligible occupation list under the alberta opportunity stream includes
- Managerial occupations
- Health occupation
- Occupation in social science, education, government service h
- Sales and service
- Occupations unique to primary industry
CANADA OCCUPATION DEMAND LIST AND NATIONAL OCCUPATION CLASSIFICATION – WHAT ARE THEY?
The canada occupation demand list states the list of occupations in demand in canada as a whole.
The occupation demand list targets the main occupations that are of particular value and importance across the country.
The occupation demand list varies from province to province. Each province has its own occupation and skill demand list, through which they cateogirse the candidates and decide which one is eligible to apply for permanent residency in their province.
The occupations are classified and given codes for easy identification. The classification of occupations comes under the national occupation classification and the occupations that do not have a code are not held eligible in the country.
TEER LEVELS UNDER NATIONAL OCCUPATION CLASSIFICATION
There are different TEER levels that rate professions as per the
REQUIRED BY THAT PROFESSION.
There are 6 Teer levels, as follow
TEER 0 – Managerial roles
TEER 1 – Compulsory university degree
TEER 2 – College education or 2 years’ of training
TEER 3 – College diploma, or less than 2 years’ training
TEER 4 – High school education and on the job training
TEER 5 – No formal education required
Alberta requires only TEER 0,1,2,3 candidates to help them with the development of the state and advancement of the economy.
ALBERTA HIGH DEMAND OCCUPATION LIST 2023
Following labor shortage, Alberta is looking to fill the occupations in its Alberta occupation list. The following are the professions that are a part of occupation demand list in alberta.
|Transport truck drivers||73300|
|Heavy equipment operator||73400|
|Construction trade helper||75111|
|Cooks and chefs||65200|
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process.
- Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing.
- Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa.
- Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.
- Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.
- Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance.
Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.