LATEST NOVA SCOTIA PNP DRAW
The Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) and their Nova Scotia PNP Draw are the best immigration route for all skilled workers who sincerely desire to live and work permanently in Nova Scotia. The purpose of the NSNP is to attract and retain highly qualified individuals who can contribute to the province’s economy. Through the express entry pool and IRCC (Immigration Refugee and Citizenship of Canada), the province can select individuals with the skills and qualifications to benefit the province’s economy.
WHAT IS PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAMS PNP?
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) launched the PNP to allow all provincial Canadian governments to nominate immigrants they require for their province or territory to fulfil their labour market needs. Applicants who want to get Canadian Permanent Residency can apply for visas through various PNP programs as per their requirements.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM (NSNP)?
Some benefits of the Nova Scotia PNP draw are mentioned below:
- The easiest way to settle in the province of Nova Scotia.
- It helps the provincial government to meet the workforce requirements.
- This PNP program allows foreign skilled workers to migrate to Nova Scotia and work in the province.
- You can easily apply for PR through NSNP
The candidates are then invited personally to work and live in the province and contribute to its thriving economy. So, if you are interested in living and working in the province of Nova Scotia, the Nova Scotia PNP program is the right category for you. Above all, Nova Scotia is one of the fastest-growing provinces, with cities like Halifax growing rapidly.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM?
Here are some steps through which you can easily apply for the Canada Permanent Residence through Nova Scotia PNP Draw: –
Applicants have to Submit a provincial nomination form online
Fill up the form and attach all the necessary documents with it.
Submit your ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) report and language test copy.
Once you finish your application form, submit it to the IRCC
Wait for the nomination from the Pool of Express Entry
After receiving the nomination, complete the remaining formalities
Be ready to immigrate to Nova Scotia Canada
NSNP STREAM CATEGORIES
There are 8 Canadian Immigration Stream under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Categories:
- Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities Stream
- Labour Market Priorities for Physicians Stream
- Nova Scotia Physician Stream
- Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Stream
- International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream
- International Graduates In-Demand Stream
- Skilled Worker Stream
- Occupations in Demand Stream
- Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP)
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process.
- Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing.
- Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa.
- Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.
- Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.
- Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance.
Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.