AUSTRALIA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: ENSURE YOUR ELIGIBILITY FOR AUSTRALIA PR
Australia is a popular destination for immigrants from India for multiple reasons. It is a popular option for Indians because it boasts some of the greatest colleges in the world and a variety of work opportunities.
The best option for you is a PR Visa if your aim is to relocate to Australia. Australia has become the most popular destination for immigrants over the years because of the country’s infrastructure, cutting-edge educational system, first-rate healthcare facilities, high standard of living, and other factors. All holders of Australian PR Visas should expect increased professional and lifestyle prospects because of the expanding economy.
Australia makes it easier for talented people to immigrate by employing a point-based system to determine if an applicant fulfills Australia Eligibility Criteria. Although the point system initially appears confusing, it is simple.
OVERVIEW OF PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA FOR AUSTRALIA
The Department of Home Affairs in Australia issues Australia PR visas to qualified overseas skilled workers who meet Australia Eligibility Criteria. With an Australia PR visa, you can reside there for five years. And use the benefits mentioned above while on an Australia PR visa.
It is a formal permit for granting Australian Residency to non-Australian citizens. The procedure is very planned and structured, apart from being far-reaching enough to analyze applications according to a person’s credentials.
BENEFITS OF MEETING ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AUSTRALIA PR
Once obtained, a PR visa entitles the holder to perpetual residence in Australia. Additionally, a five-year travel facility is made available to those who fulfill australia immigration eligibility criteria. The holder of this travel privilege may freely depart and re-enter Australia up until the date of its expiration.
AUSTRALIAN IMMIGRATION PROGRAM EXTENDS SEVERAL BENEFITS TO FOREIGN IMMIGRANTS.
- It enables immigrants to live anywhere in Australia and pursue work and education opportunities.
- It enables candidates to research their possibilities of receiving a PR Visa and working for the Australian government.
- Ensures complete social and medical support
- When a person has resided within Australia for a particular number of years, they are eligible to sponsor family members for permanent residency and seek citizenship.
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AUSTRALIA PR?
The minimal score needed to eligibility criteria for Australia PR is 65 points. Your chances of being invited to apply for Australian permanent residence increase as your eligibility score rises. You may be eligible for a quicker invitation to apply for PR if you receive 80 to 85 points in the australia pr points calculator. You can apply for a PR visa in several different categories, each of which has distinct eligibility criteria.
AUSTRALIA IMMIGRATION ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR VISA TYPES
The Australian government currently gives Indians 30+ visa types to apply for a PR visa. These categories are specifically created for certain candidates. An Indian citizen may check the eligibility criteria for Australia PR and apply for any of the following categories for quicker approval depending on the requirements:
- Subclass 189 – Skilled Independent Visa
- Subclass 190 – Skilled State-Sponsored Visa
- Subclass 476 – Engineering Graduates.
- Subclass 491 – Skilled Workers
- Subclass 600 – Travel, Visit, or Business Purposes.
- Subclass 489 – Skilled Regional Visa
- Subclass 890 – Business Visa
- Subclass 891 – Investor Visa
- Subclass 132 – Business Talent Visa
- Child Visa
- Partner Visa
- Parent Visa
HOW TO SCORE ON THE AUSTRALIA PR POINTS CALCULATOR?
|English proficiency||20 points|
|Work Experience Outside Australia||15 points|
|Work Experience in Australia||20 points|
|Education (outside Australia) – Doctorate Degree||20 points|
|Niche skills such as Doctorate or master’s degree by research in Australia||10 points|
|Study in a regional area||5 points|
|Accredited in community language||5 points|
|Professional year in a skilled program in Australia||5 points|
|State sponsorship||5 points|
|Skilled spouse or de facto partner (Age, Skills & English language requirements to be met)||10 points|
|Spouse or de facto partner with ‘competent English’ (No need to meet Skills requirement or age factor)||5 points|
|Applicants without a spouse or de facto partner or where a spouse is an Australian citizen or PR holder||10 points|
|Relative or regional sponsorship||15 points|
Australian immigration eligibility criteria are determined by the total number of points earned. The candidate must receive at least 65 points to be eligible for Australia PR.
If you are between the ages of 25 and 32, you can earn up to 30 points. To fulfill Australia eligibility criteria for a PR visa, you must be under 45 years old.
|Age Bracket (Years)||PR Points|
|18 – 24||25|
|25 – 32||30|
|33 – 39||25|
|40 – 44||15|
|45 – 49||0|
The aspirant’s level of education also has a big part in how well they score. Bonus points can be awarded to applicants with Australian educational backgrounds. In a nutshell, the points obtained increase with the level of academic achievement.
|Education Qualification||PR Points|
|Advanced Diploma or trade qualification from Australia||10|
|Skills Assessment Certificate||10|
The number of points you receive will also depend on how many years of job experience you have. For “Overseas Work Experience” and “Australian Work Experience,” a total of 20 points can be earned.
Australia-specific work experience weighs more than international experience. However, the amount of working years has a big impact on your Australian PR points, and those with 10+ years of experience gain the most.
|Work Experience (Years)||PR Points|
|8 – 10+||15|
|Master’s/ Bachelor’s Degree||15|
|5 – 7||10|
|3 – 4||5|
The aspirant can gain a few points using the Australia PR points calculator by performing well on language aptitude exams like the IELTS, TOEFL iBT, CAE, OET, or PTE Academic.
Based on the IELTS bands, English language proficiency is evaluated. Anyone who scores above the proficient band receives a score of 0, and points are awarded using a decreasing mechanism.
|Language Skills||PR Points|
|Superior (IELTS Band 8)||20|
|Proficient (IELTS Band 7)||10|
|Competent (IELTS Band 6)||0|
NOMINATION/ SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
If the applicant has a relative in Australia who can serve as a sponsor, this circumstance also benefits them. Occasionally, the state would sponsor an applicant based on their line of work.
|Nomination by a Family Member||10|
|Sponsorship by the State||5|
GAIN ADDITIONAL POINTS TO MEET THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AUSTRALIA PR
You may acquire some extra points to prove that you fulfill Australia eligibility criteria by following some simple tips. You may apply for permanent residency with your spouse or partner-in-law
- Apply with spouse – 10 Points
|Your partner is an Australian Citizen||10|
|Your Partner is a PR Holder||10|
|Spouse is below 45 years of age||10|
|English Proficiency of Spouse||5|
- Australian Specialist Education – 5 Points
With an eligibility requirement of two academic years spent in the relevant field, a Master’s or Doctorate in research from an Australian educational institution would be worth 5 Australian PR Points.
- Study in Regional or Metropolitan Area – 5 Points
The Australian government may be attempting to highlight distant locations as viable options for study and living by awarding 5 Australian PR Points to applicants who intend to pursue their education in remote or sparsely inhabited areas of Australia.
- The applicant can gain 5 Australian PR Points by speaking in a local tongue.
- The applicant completed a professional year in Australia while employed in the specified skilled occupation for at least 12 months; this criterion is worth 5 points.
- The applicant can receive 5 points if they have a State Nomination (190 visas).
WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO APPLY FOR AUSTRALIA PR?
Here is the stepwise process to apply for Canada Visa. You may take these steps one by one once you have made sure that you fulfill the Australia immigration eligibility criteria.
Step 1: Have a look at the requirements and Australia eligibility criteria
Step 2: English Language Proficiency Test
Step 3: Get Your Skill Assessment Done
Step 4: Submit your Expression of Interest
Step 5: Wait for the Invitation to Apply
Step 6: Submit the final PR Application
Step 7: Receive the PR Visa for Australia
AUSTRALIA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
The necessary documentation for an Australia PR is listed below:
- Appropriately filled PR Application form
- Valid Passport
- ECA Report
- IELTS or TOEFL Test Result
- 2 Passport size photos
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Company Offer Letters
- Character Certificate
- Nomination (If any)
UNDERSTAND THE FEE STRUCTURE AFTER CHECKING AUSTRALIA ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
You must have a look at the fee structure and other additional costs to make sure that you may survive in the competitive and expensive country like Canada. Here is the breakdown of the Australia PR Fee Structure.
- Visa processing fees range from 3757.23 AUD for the primary applicant to 95,1876.10 AUD for the secondary applicant and 940.54 AUD for each applicant who is a minor.
- Skill assessments can range from 298.44 AUD to 945.10 AUD depending on the authority and occupational fees.
- The price of the English Language Assessment is 249.34 AUD.
- State Sponsorship will set you back 298.44 AUD (if applicable).
- Your medical test fees could range from 29.57 AUD to 98.55 AUD.
- It will cost you 69.68 AUD for Visa Label Fees.
BREAKDOWN OF FEE FOR SPECIFIC CATEGORIES
|Visa Category||Charges for Primary Applicant||Charges for Secondary Applicant||Charges for Minor Applicant|
|491 Visa||4,240 AUD||2,120 AUD||1,060 AUD|
|189 Visa||4,240 AUD||2,120 AUD||1,060 AUD|
|190 Visa||4,240 AUD||2,120 AUD||1,060 AUD|
In order to ensure smooth application success in your quest for an Australia PR Visa, please get in touch with Basics of Immigration, BOI, a comprehensive and experienced visa and immigration consultant with a background in processing Australian PR applications.
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process. Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing. Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa. Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance. Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.