CITIZENSHIP THROUGH INVESTMENT ABROAD
As the world becomes more connected and the global economy continues to grow, an increasing number of international investors are looking to expand their business operations overseas. In order to make this transition, many entrepreneurs and investors are turning to the investment visa, where they can establish a well-adjusted business or startup.
An investment visa, also known as an investor visa or business visa, becomes a unique pathway to enter a foreign market
After researching how individuals opt for work visa to achieve permanent residency following 7-10 years of working on a temporary stay, investment visas can provide an opportunity to evaluate the direct and smooth path to permanent residency. Firstly, let’s understand the term investment visa.
$ 45,000 Min.
SO, WHAT EXACTLY IS AN INVESTMENT VISA?
Essentially, an investment visa is a type of immigration program that allows foreign investors and entrepreneurs to live and work in a foreign country in exchange for investing a specified amount of money in that country’s economy. Here are some facts about Investor visa:
- The investment visa is an excellent opportunity for entrepreneurial and forward-thinking investors who are looking to expand their business operations overseas.
- By taking advantage of this unique immigration program, you can gain access to new markets, create new business opportunities, and achieve your investment goals in a foreign
- The benefits of securing an investment visa go far beyond just gaining legal residency in a foreign country.
- By investing in a foreign economy, investors can tap into new business opportunities and gain access to new markets, all while enjoying the benefits of living and working in a new country.
Check your eligibility to immigrate abroad
We offer structured eligibility calculators for our clients or readers to understand the requirements and check their eligibility for migration abroad. We provide personal consultations and coaching to help you improve your score.
WHY IS CANADA A GREAT PLACE TO INVEST OR START A BUSINESS?
- Canada is rated as the best country in G-20.
- In the G-20, it possesses the best fiscal prospect.
- Canada is a great place to start your business and thrive in it. Why? The cost to start a business is quite less; it is a low tax environment.
- Canada is well known for its exceptional quality of life. It also provides a great backdrop for the success of individuals, their families, and the globally engaged.
- It also proffers investor programs for individuals to invest in Canada.
RECEIVING AN EB-5 VISA MEANS YOU CAN:
- Live, work, and study in the US, as can your family members.
- Get a Green Card, which you can renew continuously.
- Apply for American citizenship a few years down the line. This will give you access to one of the strongest passports in the world.
- Get your capital investment back, if you invested wisely.
- Get access to American healthcare, which is known as one of the best in the world.
- Travel visa free to 9 countries.
SOME BENEFITS OF THE DUBAI INVESTOR VISA ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- a stable residency in the UAE
- travel outside the UAE during the visa validity period
- tax-free environment
- access to social services and government-provided benefits
- the opportunity to participate in the city’s growing economy
- ability to sponsor parents, wife/husband, and children.
Many wonder about investor visa holders getting citizenship benefits in less time than PR visa but there is a difference, the outcome may be the same and the process and requirements are very different.
Ready to Invest? Seek Advice.
SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCES BETWEEN WORK, PR, AND INVESTMENT VISAS.
There are not very many differences in these visas since they all have the same outcomes in different circumstances but let us understand better what makes them different and why people choose this one over others.
- The work visa, PR visa, and investor visa all have distinct differences. While a work visa and PR visa usually attach the visa holder to a job and long-term stay in the host country, the investor visa is geared towards a temporary stay with a focus on investment opportunities.
- The investor visa holder does not necessarily have to work in the host country’s job market, and they may not seek a permanent residency visa. It is rather temporary, with a focus on continuing investment opportunities.
- The investor visa comes with different requirements compared to work and PR visas. For instance, a certain amount of investment is required, a source of funds, a business plan, and legal processes. This is because the investor visa is considered as more of an advanced visa, requiring a considerable amount of investment from the holder.
Feeling Stuck? Talk to Experts.
HOW MUCH ONE NEEDS TO INVEST IN ORDER TO BECOME A PERMANENT RESIDENT?
That’s the most common question asked between investors: how do you consider immigration on a business visa but can it really lead to citizenship or do they end up with citizenship benefits? Well, to answer the above question, yes, there are some particular countries that offer PR visas while allowing investors to invest and work there within a 1-2 year period of time.
Investors and entrepreneurs have to eventually make a big investment in order to gain citizen benefits, there are three most desired countries that offer investment visas to Indians with minimum investment while ensuring them permanent residence within 2 years.
HERE’S THE LIST OF COUNTRIES WITH THE MINIMUM INVESTMENT REQUIRED.
|Countries that give Indians easy investor visa||The minimum amount of investment||The minimum amount of investment in INR|
|Canada||$150,000 – $800,000 CAD||Rs 91,93,094 INR – Rs 4,90,29,839 INR|
|USA||100000 US dollars||Rs 82,10,000 INR|
|UAE Dubai||USD 550,000||Rs 1,23,65,859 INR|
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process.
- Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing.
- Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa.
- Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.
- Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.
- Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance.
Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.