UAE GOLDEN VISA
The United Arab Emirates is one of the fastest-growing countries in the world. It provides vast opportunities for professionals to advance their careers. UAE is also a tax-exempt nation that attracts more people to live there. Over 65,000 Golden Visas have been issued by the UAE government to professionals in select industries, including scientists, doctors, investors, and creative professionals.
What is the UAE Golden Visa?
In 2019, the UAE government introduced the UAE long-term residence visa also known as the UAE Golden Visa. This long-term residency scheme has been specially designed for investors, entrepreneurs, and immensely talented individuals from any field of work. If an individual succeeds in attaining the UAE Golden visa, he/she becomes eligible to live in any of the seven emirates (Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Dubai, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Khaimah, and Fujairah) of the UAE for five to ten years.
What are the benefits of the UAE Golden Visa?
The numerous benefits of the UAE Golden Visa are mentioned below :
- The most noteworthy advantage of the UAE Golden visa is its validity of five to ten years.
- The UAE Golden Visa holder can stay out of the UAE as long as they want and the visa won’t be annulled.
- It enables the UAE Golden Visa holder to sponsor family members
- In the circumstance of the visa holder’s demise, the family is still allowed to live in the UAE.
Some of the advantages of the UAE Golden Visa are typical to particular emirates.
Abu Dhabi Golden Visa advantages
A Golden Visa holder living in Abu Dhabi will be privileged to:
- Discounts and deals on car purchases, healthcare, and banking services.
- Discounts on property purchases
- Lessened premiums on health insurance policies for individuals as well as families.
- Hospitality benefits at restaurants, spas, and gyms.
Dubai Golden Visa advantages
- If the Dubai Golden Visa holder has a valid driving license from their native country, they are eligible to attempt the UAE driver’s test without taking lessons.
- If the Golden Visa holder is an exceptional student, he/she will be privileged to discounted education fees in any of the prestigious universities in Dubai.
- A Golden V isa holder in Dubai will be gifted the Essad Privilege Card which has its own benefits.
- The Essad Privilege Card is gifted to UAE Golden Visa holders belonging to the following categories :
- Academic experts
- Exceptionally talented artists, doctors, engineers and scientists.
- Real estate investors
What are the requirements for the UAE Golden Visa?
The UAE government has specified categories and only individuals belonging to these categories are eligible for applying and getting the UAE Golden Visa. The categories and their eligibility criteria are :
UAE Golden Visa requirements for real estate investors :
A real estate investor will be eligible for the UAE Golden Visa if he/she fulfills one of the following conditions :
- If the investor purchases a property worth AED 2 million or more.
- If the investor secures a loan from a local bank/
UAE Golden Visa requirements for Entrepreneurs :
Entrepreneurs will receive the UAE Golden Visa if
- Their company is enlisted in the SME category (small and medium enterprises) in the UAE or,
- their previous enterprise was sold at AED 7 million or more and
- The Ministry of Economy has approved the project.
UAE Golden Visa requirements for Scientists :
Researchers and scientists will be eligible for the UAE Golden Visa if
- They have a Doctorate or a Master’s degree in natural sciences, life sciences, technology, or engineering from a prestigious university.
- They have received a recommendation from the Emirates Scientists Council
UAE Golden Visa requirements for Skilled Workers :
The Golden Visa dubai will be granted to skilled workers only if :
- They have secured a valid employment contract in the UAE.
- They have been entitled to a monthly salary of a minimum of Dh 300,000.
- The skilled worker has a bachelor’s degree.
UAE Golden Visa requirements for Students :
Only the most talented and exceptional students who have achieved maximum scores while studying either in UAE secondary schools or in the world’s 100 best institutes are eligible to apply for the UAE Golden Visa program.
UAE Golden Visa requirements for Humanitarians :
Only the world’s most distinguished and well-renowned humanitarian pioneers who have received awards and accolades in humanitarian fields are eligible to get the UAE Golden Visa.
UAE Golden Visa requirements for Unique Talents :
Exceptionally talented and well-renowned individuals from any field such as sports, innovation, movies, art, and culture, are eligible to attain the UAE Golden Visa.
How much amount need to be Invested for UAE Golden Visa?
The price of securing the UAE Golden Visa (also known as the UAE Investor Visa) depends upon the visa category. Those individuals who are applying for the 10-year Golden Visa from within the UAE have to pay approximately AED 2800 to AED 3800 whereas those applying from outside will have to pay approximately AED 4800.
Why trust BOI Services with your visa process?
- Authorized and licensed Immigration Consultancy.
- Check eligibility based on the latest immigration rules & regulations
- Ensure a safe and transparent online process.
- Complaint resolution system to provide excellent customer support
- Profiles are evaluated with specially designed services
- Cases are assessed & rectified multiple times before submission
BOI Services is one of the best Immigration Consultancy in New Delhi, widely regarded as one of the most reputed and trusted Immigration Consultancy in India by its customers. We have helped hundreds of visionary people to successfully immigrate to UAE through Golden Visa. Our trained, well-versed, and experienced Immigration Experts are dedicated to support you with your immigration process.