Hong Kong a state with an enriched history of welcoming overseas workers, it treats you equally no matter you are local or migrate. Hong Kong provides you with great career opportunities and lifestyle, in Hong Kong you can make your career in Financial Sector, IT OR Tech, advertising, Human Resources, and in so many other sectors too.
If you are thinking to migrate to Hong Kong but Visa to Hong Kong from India looks very laborious to you, so don’t be afraid because BOI Services is here to help you with that. We are one of the best consultancy in India, we will guide you to enlight your career in Hong Kong. Don’t be astray in your thoughts because we will guide you to get the visa to Hong Kong from India.
How to apply visa to Hong Kong from India
Hong Kong’s Visa policies are way more simple than many countries like UK, USA, Germany, and France. Hong Kong visa process is quite easy and very uncomplicated. Unlike the visa of other countries, Hong Kong visa requires the applicant to apply and finish PAR (Pre-Arrival Registration) before visiting Hong Kong.
Apply Working Visa in Hong Kong
If you are willing to migrate to Hong Kong for better job opportunities and want to apply for a work visa in Hong Kong, then the first thing you have to do is to complete the application form, attach all the needed documents with your application, and after that submit your application to Hong Kong Immigration Department.
You should know that your work visa will be applicable for 1 year, if your any family member is also migrating with you then you need to have a Dependent visa for them.
Eligibility for working visa in Hong Kong
Before you apply for a work visa in Hong Kong you should meet certain eligibility:
- You must have a job offer before you land in Hong Kong, other than this, the job offer should also meet your work experience and educational qualification.
- You need to have document which states that you don’t have any criminal record.
- Educational qualification is also very important, you have to show proof that you are applying for the job in the relevant field of your education
- You have to show your salary, medical service, and other benefits details that are provided to every employee working in Hong Kong.
- Besides all this, the employer who is employing you has to show that you have been hired because the local citizens of Hong Kong did not have that skill set which you have. The employer also has to show that you will give your contribution to the economy of the state.
Documents for working visa in Hong Kong
- You should have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity.
- Completely Filled employment visa application form
- You must have a job offer letter.
- Recently clicked passport-sized photographs
- You need to have travel insurance
- You must have health insurance
- Education certificates is also mandatory