WHAT IS ONTARIO IMMIGRANT NOMINEE PROGRAM (OINP)?
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Programme (OINP) is one of the numerous options to enter the province of Ontario for job purposes. It is a point-based system where skilled immigrants are judged according to the scores acquired in the Ontario PNP points calculator. You need to be aware of your score in the PNP points calculator Ontario if you want to determine your chances of receiving an Invitation to Apply, before applying for the provincial nomination in Ontario.
UTILIZE THE ONTARIO PNP POINTS CALCULATOR ONLINE FOR THESE CATEGORIES
Ontario Provincial Nominee Program proposes multiple immigration programs. Apply under any of these streams to get permanent residency in Ontario, Canada.
|Express Entry Program||Human Capital Priorities Stream|
|French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream|
|General Category||Foreign Skilled Worker with a Job Offer Stream|
|International Student Category||International Student with a Job-offer Stream|
|International Student – Masters Graduate Stream|
|International Student – Ph.D. Graduate Stream|
|Business Category||Entrepreneur Stream|
Ontario PNP Requirements
The steadiest pathway for getting Canadian Visa is also the most preferred one among the migrants of the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). You must use the Ontario PNP express entry points calculator to ensure a competitive score in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). Express Entry is an umbrella program where the candidates of the Provincial Nominee Program are also eligible to apply for permanent residency as this program since this stream aligns with the federal government of Canada.
Make sure you fulfill the below requirements after checking your score in the Ontario PNP points calculator online, and submit your final application accordingly.
- A complete profile for the express entry program to canada
- A minimum score of 400 points out of 1200. 400 is the minimum score to qualify for application.
- The final cutoff might differ since it depends on various factors:
- Total number of applications
- Govt’s immigration level plans
- Labor market requirements
- In-demand professions according to the Occupation demand list in Ontario
- You must have a CLB score of not less than 7. It requires you to have a great score in each section of the language proficiency test.
- Professional work experience in a foreign country. It is only required if you are applying under the Federal Skilled Worker Program or Canada Experience Class.
- You must have enough funds to financially support yourself in Canada.
HOW CANADA ONTARIO PNP POINTS CALCULATOR WORKS?
Before creating an express entry program profile, all applicants have to score a minimum of 67 points in the 67 points calculator. It is qualifying in nature and is mandatory before submitting an Expression of Interest. Canada Ontario PNP points calculator allots points after analyzing several factors in candidates’ profiles. You will also have to answer several questions about your education, age, foreign language abilities, work experience, or whether you have relatives in Canada. You might get additional points if your spouse has these qualities and they are migrating with you.
|10||Valid Job Offer from a Canadian Company|
ONTARIO PNP POINTS CALCULATOR – DISTRIBUTION OF SCORES
|Age in Years||Points|
|<18 & 46 >||0|
|Arranged employment of Principal candidate||5|
|Candidate completed at least two academic years of full-time study at a secondary or post-secondary school in the province of Ontario||5|
|Candidate’s spouse or common-law partner completed at least two academic years of study at a secondary or post-secondary school in Ontario||5|
|Candidate must complete a minimum of one year of full-time work in the province in a skilled occupation Skill type 0, A, or B; ANDWith a valid work permit or while authorized to work in Canada||5|
|The candidate’s spouse or common-law partner completed one-year full-time work in the province||5|
|Candidate or their spouse or common-law partner have a relative who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in Ontario and is 18 years or older||5|
|Spouse or common-law partner’s language proficiency||5|
|Level of Qualification||Points|
|Doctoral (Ph.D.) level or its equivalent||25|
|Master’s level, or equivalent, OR an entry-to-practice professional degree, or equivalent. NOC 2011 skill level A Occupational related degree and it must be licensed by a provincial regulatory body||23|
|Two or more Canadian post-secondary credentials (Minimum one program of at least three years of duration), or equivalent||22|
|Canadian post-secondary degree, diploma, or certificate for a program of three years or longer, or equivalent||21|
|Two-year Canadian post-secondary degree, diploma, or certificate||19|
|One-year Canadian post-secondary degree, diploma, or certificate||15|
|Canadian high school diploma, or equivalent||5|
|Speaking Skills||Listening Skills||Reading Skills||Writing Skills||CLB LEVEL|
Valid Job Offer from a Canadian Company/ Arranged Employment
|If the Applicant is currently working in Canada on a temporary work permit and their work permit is valid both when applying and when the visa is issued AND IRCC issued the work permit based on positive LMIA AND the applicant is working for the employer named on the work permit with a permanent job offer||10|
|If the Applicant work in Canada in a job that is exempt from LMIA requirement under:An international agreement orA federal-provincial agreementANDThe Work Permit is valid when applying and when the visa is issued AND the Current employer has made a permanent offer||10|
|Applicant currently do not:|
· Have a work permit, or
· Plan to work in Canada before getting a PR Visa, and The employer has made a permanent offer
An employer has a positive LMIA
|If the applicant is currently working in Canada and a different employer offers a permanent full-time job, and The employer has made a permanent offer|
An employer has positive LMIA
|If the applicant is currently working in Canada that is exempt from LMIA but not under an international or federal-provincial agreement, and The employer has made a permanent offer|
An employer has positive LMIA
|1 Month to 12 Months||0|
|12 Months to 24 Months||9|
|24 Months to 36 Months||11|
|48 Months to 60 Months||13|
|72 Months and More||15|
SCORE MAXIMUM POINTS IN THE PNP ONTARIO CANADA POINT CALCULATOR
You might have understood that the PNP ontario canada point calculator is a tool that distributes points according to your answers about your age, degrees, language abilities, etc. You can utilize this information for the improvement of your final score. Here is how you can maximize points in the Ontario PNP points calculator.
HERE ARE SOME TIPS TO GET MAXIMUM POINTS IN THE CANADA ONTARIO PNP POINTS CALCULATOR:
1. Get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) done: This is a mandatory requirement for all applicants who have completed their education outside Canada. It helps to determine the educational equivalence of your foreign degree with a Canadian degree.
3. Ensure that you have relevant work experience in Ontario and that experience is in the same field as your education.
4. You can score maximum points if you are between the ages of 18 and 35.
5. Secure a job offer: A valid job offer from an Ontario employer can add additional points to your profile. It also increases your chances of getting nominated by the Ontario province.
CONTACT BOI FOR FURTHER SUPPORT
BOI Services provides immigration services to migrants who are seeking Ontario Canada Visa.
• The company has a team of experts who guide the migrants throughout the visa application process.
• BOI Services helps the migrants in understanding the eligibility criteria for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
• The company assists in preparing the necessary documents and completing the application process.
• BOI Services also provides support in case of a visa refusal or rejection and helps the migrants in addressing the issues to get approval for OINP.
• The company ensures that the migrants have the best possible chance of success in their visa application process.
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process.
- Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing.
- Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa.
- Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.
- Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.
- Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance.
Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.