FAMILY CLASS IMMIGRATION PROGRAM
Canada is a country that is dedicated to family unification and keeping loved ones close & together. To fulfill its promise maple leaf country offers a variety of immigration programs to foreign nationals. If you are a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident and want to bring your family to Canada, you can do this without facing any difficulty through the Canadian Family Sponsorship Program.
What is a Family Class Sponsorship Program?
The Canadian Family Class Sponsorship Program provides opportunities to Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents to sponsor their family members or relatives for immigration to Canada with reduced processing times. Through this program certain sponsored family members can secure Permanent Residency Canada. It is one of the most popular immigration programs, through this program every year Canada welcomes nearly 1 lakh immigrants.
What are the benefits of the Canadian Family Sponsorship Program?
Here are some of the major benefits of the Canada Family Class Sponsorship:
- To qualify for Canadian sponsorship under this program, family members are not required to meet any points cut-offs.
- Sponsored family members with Canada PR visa get the right to work, live, and study in Canada
- Eligible for free education till 18 years of age, old age security, guaranteed income supplement, and government-funded healthcare services.
- After three years, parents living in Canada on a dependent visa as permanent residents are eligible to apply for Canadian citizenship.
Who can be a Sponsor under the Family class sponsorship?
Applicants who are planning family immigration to Canada need to meet some basic requirements to become eligible to sponsor:
- Applicants should be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Applicants have to show intention that they are willing to live in Canada after the people they sponsored become Canada PR.
- You must be registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act.
- Must be capable to support your family members financially
- You must not have any criminal history
- Applicants should not be insolvent
What are the income requirements to Sponsor?
Sponsors have to sign a Sponsorship Agreement with their sponsored family members. This agreement is a kind of commitment by the applicant, it states that the applicants will provide financial support for basic needs such as food, education, clothing, accommodation, and health services to the person they have sponsored.
Depending on the Canadian sponsorship type, you may also need to meet or exceed the Low Income Cut-off (LICO), for example, if:
- You are sponsoring your grandparent or parent
- Sponsoring a spouse or partner with a dependent child who has one or more children of his or her own.
- Sponsoring dependent children who have one or more children of their own.
Who can you Sponsor Canadian Family Class Sponsorship?
You can sponsor the following family members:
- Spouse (with some limitations/restrictions)
- Common-law partner (with some limitations/restrictions)
- Conjugal Partner (with some limitations/restrictions)
- Dependent Children
- Parents (with some conditions)
- Grandparents (with some conditions)
- Brothers/Sisters, Nephews/Nieces, and Orphaned Granddaughters/Grandson, below the age of 18 years and he/she is not married.
- Parent of any age or relationship, but only under certain circumstances
- Accompanying parents of the above-mentioned individuals (spouses, partners, and dependent children)
How to apply for the Family Class Sponsorship?
Follow the following steps to apply for Family Class Immigration Canada:
Step 1. Check your eligibility for Canada sponsor visa
Step 2. Make sure the person you are sponsoring fulfills eligibility criteria.
Step 3. Submit your Canadian sponsorship application with the Canadian permanent residency status application of your family members to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Step 4. Application will be reviewed by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Step 5. If the application gets selected, Pay the Family Sponsorship Canada application fee.
Step 6. Send your complete application with all documents
Step 7. Be ready for family immigration to Canada
How much does it cost to apply for the Family Class Sponsorship Program?
In order to process your Canada sponsor visa and family class application, you must pay a fee to the Canadian government.
The following table shows the application fees for the Family Class Immigration Canada:
|(i) Sponsor your relative (22 years or older) Sponsorship Canada fee ($75), principal applicant processing fee ($490), and right of permanent residence fee ($515)||$1,080|
|(ii) Sponsor your relative (22 years or older without right of permanent residence fee) Sponsorship Canada fee ($75) and principal applicant processing fee ($490)||$565.00|
|(iii) Sponsor a dependent, adopted child (or child to be adopted) or orphaned relative Sponsor only a dependent child ($75 sponsorship Canada fee and $75 processing fee) or include one on an application with your relative ($150)||$150 (per child)|
|(iv) Sponsor your relative (under 22 years old and not your dependent child) Sponsorship Canada fee ($75), principal applicant processing fee ($75), and right of permanent residence fee ($515)||$665|
|(v) Sponsor your relative (under 22 years old and not your dependent child, without right of permanent residence fee) Sponsorship Canada fee ($75) and principal applicant processing fee ($75)||$150|
What is the Canadian Family Class Sponsorship processing time?
Family Class Sponsorship application processing time is around 12 months to complete the whole process, but it can vary depending on the nature of your application.
Why trust BOI Services with your visa process?
- Authorized and licensed Immigration Consultancy.
- Check eligibility based on the latest immigration rules & regulations
- Ensure a safe and transparent online process.
- Complaint resolution system to provide excellent customer support
- Profiles are evaluated with specially designed services
- Cases are assessed & rectified multiple times before submission
BOI Services is one of the best Immigration Consultancy in New Delhi, widely regarded as one of the most reputed and trusted Immigration Consultancy in India by its customers. We have helped hundreds of visionary people to successfully immigrate to Canada through Family Class Sponsorship Program. Our trained, well-versed, and experienced Immigration Experts are dedicated to support you with your immigration process.