The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Programme (SINP) staged a fresh Expression of Interest (EOI) draw on May 18, 2023, and 1,044 immigrants were selected.. Candidates from the Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand categories received ITAs in the second SINP draw of the month.
The CRS score decreased to 67 points in this most recent Saskatchewan PNP draw, the lowest mark of the year thus far. The dates of the year’s EOI draw earlier invitation rounds were February 16, March 23, April 20, and May 3.
Who was welcomed?
Express Entry in EOI draw
From the Express Entry stream, 784 invitations were sent out with certain NOC codes and a minimum score of 67. Candidates that were invited underwent an Educational Credential Assessment(ECA) of their academic credentials. Not all professions were chosen.
In-demand profession for SINP
With an acceptable score of 68, 260 invitations were sent out from the Occupation in Demand stream. Candidates that were invited underwent an ECA of their academic credentials. Not all professions were chosen in the EOI draw.
|Category||Number of Invites||CRS score|
Which professions were chosen?
The following codes are listed on the Canada Occupation In-Demand List as the occupations that are eligible for the EOI draw selection for this SINP draw for the two types of Occupation in-Demand and Express Entry candidates:
- 13201 – Transportation and Production goods coordinators.
- 21203 – Land Topographer.
- 21211 – Data Statisticians
- 21220 – Cyber Security Professionals.
- 21221 – Business systems Professionals.
- 21223 – Data Administrators and database analysts.
- 21230 – Computer programmers and systems developers.
- 21232 – Software programmers and developers.
- 21233 – Web Originator.
- 21234 – Web programmers and developers.
- 21301 – Mechanical engineers.
- 21321 – Manufacturing and Industrial engineers.
- 22220 – Web technicians and Computer network.
- 22221 – Customer support technicians.
- 31203 – Occupational psychotherapist.
- 32102 – Para-medical occupations.
- 32120 – Medical lab engineer.
- 32121 – Medical radiation engineer
- 32122 – Medical Ultrasound Technician
- 32123 – Electrophysiological diagnostic and Cardiology technologists technologists.
- 41301 – Therapists in related specialized and counseling therapies.
- 62100 – Technical market specialists – Widespread trade.
- 70012 – Maintenance managers and Facility operation.
- 72100 – Tooling and machining and Machinists inspectors.
- 72106 – Machine operators and Welders.
- 72201 – Industry electricians.
- 72400 – Industrial technicians and Construction millwrights.
- 72401 – Irresistible equipment mechanics.
- 72410 – Bus and truck mechanics, mechanical repairers and Automotive service technicians mechanical repairers.
- 82030 – Farm contractors and Agricultural service supervisors.
- 92100 – Power systems operators and power engineers.
If you were invited for EOI draw
You now have 60 days to submit a comprehensive online application to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Programme and supply the supporting papers if you were issued a request to apply to either the Express Entry or Occupational in-Demand stream. A CAD$350 non-refundable processing fee will also be charged to you.
With certain exclusions, Saskatchewan PNP sends ITAs to qualified candidates every month. The requirements of the SINP application assessment define the amount of times, size, and date of the subsequent SINP draw.
What does the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Programme mean?
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Programme provides applicants with a path to immigration. The province thanks to the SINP :-
- Encourage non-Canadians who want to move to Saskatchewan to apply for Canada Permanent Residence through Saskatchewan PNP.
- Submit to the Federal Government the programmes of successful candidates for Canadian permanent residence.
The first step to becoming a permanent citizen of Saskatchewan through EOI draw is to get a nomination through SINP. Refugees, Immigration and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) then processes the applications that SINP has accepted for permanent residence in Canada.
What various PNP immigration categories exist for EOI draw?
The Saskatchewan PNP lets the province to suggest applicants for PR Visas to the federal government of Canada under the three main migration categories outlined below:
- Saskatchewan Experience Programme;
- Saskatchewan Business Immigration Programme;
- Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker Programme
To accommodate a wide variety of immigrant applicants for EOI draw, these immigration paths have been further broken down into numerous sub-streams.