The immigration authorities of the Ontario province of Canada had created history as they issued more than 1860 ITAs. Now, they have surpassed their own record after releasing 2,349 ITAs in the latest Ontario PNP draw under the targeted Healthcare stream, The authorities have created hype among candidates who wish to immigrate to Canada in the Provincial Nominee Program.
The latest Ontario PNP Draw Highlights
|Issue Date||May 8, 2023|
|Type of Draw||Health Draw|
|Total ITAs Released||2349|
|CRS Score Range||427- 482|
|Stream||Human Capital Priorities|
What is OINP PNP Draw?
Ontario is one of the largest provinces in Canada that offers abundant job opportunities and permanent residency to immigrants under the OINP PNP Draw. The province of Ontario remains the priority of candidates applying for Canadian PR because of the career and growth opportunities available in Ontario.
There are multiple sectors or streams under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program and the govt of Canada invites thousands of immigrants every month after analyzing their expression of interest and their score in the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The Canadian govt has released the invitation of May 8 2023 for the healthcare sector only. In the previous Ontario PNP draw, however, they had invited applications for Tech Sector. You can also apply for Canadian Citizenship if you are related to the healthcare field and received an invitation to apply.
How to Score Maximum Points in OINP Points Calculator?
Candidates are required to check their eligibility after getting at least 67 points in the OINP points calculator. After this, they can create a profile to calculate their CRS Score. The maximum number of CRS Points a candidate can acquire is 1200. The minimum requirement to get an invitation under the Ontario PNP Draw is 400 Points. Here is how you can score Maximum Points in OINP Points Calculator.
|Profile Factors||Maximum Points Allotted|
|Language Proficiency Points||28|
Applications for Professions Under National Occupation Classification
Ontario Provincial Nominee Program Draw of May 8, 2023, has been released to invite applications for Canada PR under the Health Care Sector. Check the below table to see if you are eligible for the next OINP draw for a bright future in Ontario, Canada. Do you aspire to become a Canadian Citizen? If yes, then you have abundant options available to you. You can choose either the Express Entry program or Ontario Provincial Nominee Program to immigrate to Canada for illuminating career opportunities. The authorities will prefer you only if you are eligible to provide economic growth to the province by fulfilling its labor market requirements.
- NOC 30010 Managers in healthcare.
- NOC 31100 Specialists in clinical and laboratory medicine.
- NOC 31101 Specialists in surgery.
- NOC 31102 General practitioners and family physicians.
- NOC 31103 Veterinarians.
- NOC 31110 Dentists.
- NOC 31111 Optometrists.
- NOC 31112 Audiologists and speech language pathologies
- NOC 31120 Pharmacists.
- NOC 31121 Dietitians and nutritionists.
- NOC 31201 Chiropractors.
- NOC 31202 Physiotherapists.
- NOC 31203 Occupational therapists.
- NOC 31204 Kinesiologists and other professional occupations in therapy and assessment.
- NOC 31209 Other professional occupations in health diagnosing and treating.
- NOC 31300 Nursing coordinators and supervisors.
- NOC 31301 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses.
- NOC 31302 Nurse practitioners.
- NOC 31303 Physician assistants, midwives, and allied health professionals.
- NOC 32100 Opticians.
- NOC 32101 Licensed practical nurses.
- NOC 32102 Paramedical occupations.
- NOC 32103 Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists, and cardiopulmonary technologists.
- NOC 32104 Animal health technologists and veterinary technicians.
- NOC 32109 Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment.
- NOC 32110 Denturists.
- NOC 32111 Dental hygienists and dental therapists.
- NOC 32112 Dental technologists and technicians.
- NOC 32120 Medical laboratory technologists.
- NOC 32121 Medical radiation technologists.
- NOC 32122 Medical sonographers.
- NOC 32123 Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists.
- NOC 32124 Pharmacy technicians.
- NOC 32129 Other medical technologists and technicians.
- NOC 32200 Traditional Chinese medicine practitioners and acupuncturists.
- NOC 32201 Massage therapists.
- NOC 32209 Other practitioners of natural healing.
- NOC 33100 Dental assistants and dental laboratory assistants.
- NOC 33101 Medical laboratory assistants and related technical occupations.
- NOC 33102 Nurse Aides, orderlies, and patient service associates.
- NOC 33103 Pharmacy technical assistants and pharmacy assistants.
- NOC 33109 Other assisting occupations in support of health services.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Canada PR under Ontario PNP
The Canadian authorities have invited applications for the Human Capital Category of the Provincial Nominee Program. Make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria if you are applying in the Healthcare sector. You can Apply for Canada PR if you have these qualifications.
Human Capital Category
1. If you possess the skills required in the Canada Occupation demand List specifically in the Health Care Sector.
2. If you belong to any of the skills mentioned in the above table
3. International Graduate or relevant degree
4. Proven work experience in the specific profile
5. You have got ITA in Ontario PNP Draw