The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Programme held a fresh draw on May 18, 2023, using its Expression of Interest (EOI) procedure. The EOI pool of candidates received a total of 526 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs).
All three MPNP streams—Skilled Workers in Manitoba, International Education Stream, and Skilled Workers Abroad—were encouraged to apply for this most latest Manitoba PNP draw. Expression of Interest Draw #179 for Manitoba
Manitoba’s Selection of Skilled People According to Occupation
Profiles indicating present employment in Manitoba in professions with significant labor demand were taken into consideration.
- 287 LAAs are issued.
- 610 is the rank of the lowest-ranked applicant who was invited.
These National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2021 major categories were taken into account when conducting this Manitoba EOI Draw:
- Transport & Transit Drivers :- 7330
|Field for LAA||No. of invites MPNP PNP draw||CRSs|
|Occupation Specific Skilled Workers||287||610|
|International Education Stream||21||–|
|All Occupation Skilled Workers||191||701|
|Skilled Workers Abroad||27||721|
All professions for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Programme
Every profile that was not chosen during the selection for a particular occupation was taken into account for MPNP draw 2023.
- There were 191 issued Letters of Advice to Apply(LAAs).
- 701. International Education Stream Profiles that indicated satisfying International Education Stream qualification standards. This was the lowest-ranked applicant invited for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Programme.
Skilled Worker Overseas Profiles that stated they were directly invited by the MPNP PNP draw through a Strategic Recruitment Initiative: 21 LAA were issued.
- There have been 27 LAAs issued.
- The lowest-ranked applicant invited for this MPNP PNP draw was ranked at 721.
A total of 225 of the 526 LAAs distributed in this draw went to applicants who provided an accurate Express Entry profile identification and recruiter validation code.
Key Takeaways from the Most Recent Manitoba Pnp Draw
- Only applicants who received a direct invitation from the provincial government of Manitoba as part of a Strategic Recruitment initiative or who had an IRCC Express Entry ID and Job Seekers validation code were given consideration for the Skilled Worker Overseas stream Expression of Interest (EOI) candidates.
- Candidates were only qualified to obtain a nomination under the Manitoba PNP if their Express Entry profile was active at the point of application assessment.
- Candidates who have achieved the minimum score required but have not yet received a Letters of Advice to Apply(LAAs) may have failed to give a valid “Test Number” or indicated that they have completed an authorized language proficiency exam in English or French.
- They claimed to have obtained an Invitation to Apply (ITA) under a Planning Initiative, but they failed to supply a legitimate “Invitation Number” for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Programme.
- Additionally, those who were invited to the MPNP PNP draw were employed in a regulated, in-demand profession in Manitoba and held a valid work permit for the territory.
- The requirements of the MPNP request inventory dictate the amount of times, size, and timing of the subsequent PNP.
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Programme (MPNP) chooses applicants for Manitoba immigration in accordance with the unique economic requirements of the province.
These are the streams:
- Skilled Worker in Manitoba
- Business Investor
- International Education
- Skilled Worker Overseas
The MPNP PNP draw program’s objective is to be adaptable to the labor market and more general economic priorities in Manitoba. Candidates are informed of these priorities via a list of In-Demand Employment that is frequently updated.
If you’re a candidate of Manitoba PNP for immigration to Manitoba as a skilled worker who is francophone, you’re welcome to come for an exploratory visit as part of our effort to assist you assimilate swiftly once you’re there permanently.
Pervious draw this month
Through the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Programme, Manitoba has held a fresh Canada immigration draw and sent out 539 invitations to apply.
Three Mpnp Draw Streams Issued Laas for the May 4 Draw.
Candidates for Skilled Workers in Manitoba who are currently employed in Manitoba in among the following major group vocations received a batch of 252 invitations that had a lowest score of 606:
- 12 – Specialized administrative and financial supervisory positions
- 22 – Technical positions in the scientific and applied sciences
- 70 – Middle management positions in the trades and transportation
- All candidates for Skilled Workers in Manitoba received 199 LAAs, with an essential score of 650 points.
- Candidates for the International Education Stream obtained 39 LAA.