INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM (IELTS) FOR CANADA IMMIGRATION
An English language assessment for study, immigration, or employment is called International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Every year, more than three million people take this exam. IELTS has been recognized by more than 11,000 organizations worldwide, including universities, schools, and immigration authorities.
WHY DO YOU NEED IELTS EXAM?
English Speaking countries accept IELTS as evidence of English language proficiency for study, employment, and immigration. The requirements in the IELTS Band score calculator are listed below. The minimum score requirements will also change depending on your visa requirements and the location of your intended study abroad or employment. Currently, IELTS online test is not acceptable for immigration-related purposes. You must take the IELTS exam in a testing facility if you’re taking it to apply for immigration.
IELTS BAND SCORE & LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY LEVEL
|IELTS Result||Level of Skill|
|Band 8||Very good|
|Band 3||Extremely limited|
|Band 0||Did not attempt the test|
IELTS TEST FOR STUDY
Every year, more than 5.3 million students travel abroad. The United States, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK, and other English-speaking nations are popular destinations for students. There are many benefits of choosing the IELTS Exam to study abroad in an English-speaking nation. Once your education is complete, it may also enable you to specialize in a particular area or find employment.
IELTS Test for Immigration
IELTS Australia: The IELTS Test is recognized by the Department of Home Affairs for a variety of visa types as well as for Australian permanent residency.
IELTS Canada: It is likely that you will need to provide evidence of your English language proficiency, or IELTS Score if you are applying for a visa or permanent residency in Canada.
IELTS New Zealand: For many visa requirements, Immigration New Zealand demands IELTS as evidence of English language proficiency.
IELTS United Kingdom: Application for “leave to remain” or “long residence” in the UK, also known as permanent residency, requires an IELTS Score.
Know Your CLB Level from IELTS Scores
|CLB LEVEL||IELTS Reading Band Score||IELTS Writing Band Score||IELTS Listening Band Score||IELTS Speaking Band Score|
IELTS Test for Work
The top companies, organizations, professional bodies, and employers recognize IELTS Exam. Organizations all over the world use IELTS to help them choose the best candidates.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF IELTS?
|Factors||IELTS Academic||IELTS General|
|Duration||2 Hours & 45 Minutes||2 Hours & 45 Minutes|
|Listening||30 Minutes||30 Minutes|
|Speaking||60 Minutes||60 Minutes|
|Reading||60 Minutes||60 Minutes|
|Writing||11-14 Minutes||60 Minutes11-14 Minutes|
BENEFITS OF THE IELTS ONLINE TEST
When you choose IELTS online, you get additional benefits aside from saving time, money, and effort. You get the facility to send your scorecard directly to multiple organizations for free. You get the IELTS Score in an electronic format, which you can share with as many institutions as you like.
WHY CHOOSE THE IELTS BAND CALCULATOR OVER TOEFL?
With the goal to help migrants achieve quick, accurate, and objective results, the Internal English Language Testing System allows candidates to either take the IELTS online test, offline on a computer or offline without a computer.
- The most popular English proficiency test for immigration worldwide
- Compared to other English proficiency tests, IELTS is accepted in more countries.
- Fewer universities, colleges, and academic institutions accept any other English proficiency test.
- The only test of English with global partnerships
- It is easier to prepare for an IELTS test than any other English language exam such as TOEFL.
- Set by real people and marked by real people
- 1,600 test centers in over 140 countries
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR IELTS EXAM?
Candidates are not eligible to take the IELTS Exam if they are under the age of 16. Candidates more than 16 years of age can register for the test if they have a valid passport.
INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM IELTS EXAM DATES 2023
If you are searching for the IELTS Exam Dates, you must be aware that there are no set dates for IELTS exams. You can take the IELTS Test whenever you want, you only have to select a date and time of your choice. You should go to the official website for IELTS slot booking, and book your slot in the nearby test center. The online test is available 3 times a day, and 7 days a week.
FORMAT FOR INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM
IELTS Listening Format
- Duration – 30 Minutes
- Mark – 1 Mark for each
- No of Questions – 40
- Accents – British, Australian, New Zealand, American and Canadian.
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions, Matching, Map, Diagram, Labeling, Summary Completion, etc.
IELTS Reading Format
- Duration – 60 Minutes
- Mark – 1 Mark for each
- No of Questions – 40
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Questions, Identifying Information, Identifying Writer’s view, Short-answer Questions, Matching, Summary Completion, etc.
IELTS Speaking Format
- Duration – 11-14 Minutes
- No of Questions – Variable
- Type of Questions – Introduction and Interview, Describe any given Topic
IELTS Writing Format
- Duration – 60 Minutes
- No of Questions – 2
- Type of Questions – Describe Visual Information, Respond to an argument or point of view
WHICH COUNTRIES ACCEPT IELTS TEST REPORTS?
Don’t worry about taking different tests for separate countries if you’re trying to relocate abroad to a highly developed nation. You can take a common test to determine how well you speak English. Nearly all English-speaking nations accept and equally, recognize this test for visas for education and employment. The nations that accept IELTS exam results are listed below.
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS TEST IN INDIA?
- Log in to the official IELTS India Website
- Click on Register for Test
- Choose the Mode of test – Paper-based/ computer Delivered
- Select the Type of Test – Academic/ General
- Find your Nearest Test Center or IELTS Online
- Choose Your IELTS Exam Date & Time
- Consider the System Requirements
- Upload the required Documents
- Pay the IELTS Exam Fees
- Download the Study material and start the preparation
EXPLAINING IELTS FEES IN INDIA
There are a total of 47 IELTS Exam Centers in India. You might have to visit the nearest one after the payment of the IELTS Fees in India.
|Type of Exam||IELTS Exam Fee in India|
|IELTS Computer Delivered||INR 16,250|
|Paper Based||INR 16,250|
|IELTS for UKVI||INR 16,500|
|Life Skills||INR 15,350|
IELTS TEST CENTERS – WHERE TO ATTEMPT IELTS OFFLINE TEST
The IELTS Exam Center is available in a total of 140 countries across the world. Here is a list of 47 IELTS Test Centers in India where you can attempt the offline test. However, you can check the official website if you want to take the IELTS online test.
- New Delhi
- Navi Mumbai
CONTACT BASICS OF IMMIGRATION FOR IELTS ONLINE COACHING
In order to prepare you for the IELTS exam, BOI, India’s top immigration advisory and foreign careers organization, offers IELTS online coaching, through live sessions, and through private tuition. Our experienced trainers use the latest teaching methods and materials to help you improve your English language skills and achieve your desired score in the IELTS exam. Additionally, we provide personalized feedback and guidance to help you overcome your weaknesses and build on your strengths.
- Personalized IELTS Coaching
- Pocket-Friendly Rates
- Result Oriented Training
- Updated Study Material based on the latest patterns
- Customized Training Solutions
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process.
- Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing.
- Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa.
- Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.
- Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.
- Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance.
Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.