The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) refers to a widely accepted English language test conducted to analyze an individual’s English language proficiency. It is the most sought-after test for work, study, and immigrating to another nation. Trusted by more than 10,000 organizations, the IELTS test is a reliable and safest indicator of testing an individual’s ability to communicate in English.
A standard IELTS test analyzes an individual’s English language proficiency across four sets of skills, namely listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
Typically, these tests are conducted through a computer or on paper and are carried out for migration purposes in several countries. Securing a high score on an IELTS test can place you at the top in comparison to other applicants, as it gives you an edge over other competing students. Therefore, enrolling yourself on IELTS coaching becomes essential to help you get your desired score.
The following countries accept IELTS Score:
- The United Kingdom
- The United States of America
- New Zealand
The test content is curated and developed by an international team of professionals and experts after undergoing thorough research to ensure that the test is unbiased and fair, irrespective of differences in nationality, background, gender, lifestyle, or location.
A high IELTS score enables you to have higher chances of success in visa applications and immigration.
A standard IELTS test seeks to analyze the following language abilities:
|IELTS BAND SCORES AND SKILL LEVELS|
|Band 9||Expert user|
|Band 8||Very good user|
|Band 7||Good user|
|Band 6||Competent user|
|Band 5||Modest user|
|Band 4||Limited user|
|Band 3||Extremely limited user|
|Band 2||Intermittent user|
|Band 0||Did not attempt the test|
|LANGUAGE TEST EQUIVALENCY – CLB TO IELTS|
|CLB Level||IELTS: Reading||IELTS: Writing||IELTS: Listening||IELTS: Speaking|
WHY IS THE IELTS TEST IMPORTANT?
The IELTS test is extremely important as it is an internationally recognized test for analyzing the English language proficiency skills of international students seeking admission abroad. Statistically speaking, IELTS scores are accepted by more than 11,000 immigration bodies, schools, universities, and employers. Since a better score ensures a better chance abroad.
IELTS Coaching provides you with the right training and study resources which help you achieve your desired goal. IELTS Coaching not only provides you with experience, useful study materials, and effective strategies aimed at success but also enhances your mastery of the language.
Following are the reasons why an IELTS test is important for you.
- IELTS scores are accepted by the world’s top colleges and universities as proof of English language proficiency and also in professional registration bodies like Accounting, Engineering, Law, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Teaching bodies.
- International governments prefer IELTS scores as valid proof of language skills as a prerequisite for permanent residency in a foreign country.
- A standard IELTS test seeks to analyze your communication skills by means of an accurate assessment of the four language skills.
Here are some reasons why you should consider opting for IELTS Coaching:
- Guidance from Experts and Professionals
- Structured Academic Curriculum
- Personalized Feedback
- Practice Opportunities
- Peer Support and Interaction
IELTS is a specially designed training program to test the four language skills of listening, reading, writing, and speaking. All tests are conducted on the same day, taking place simultaneously. The total duration of the test is for three hours.
|IELTS Listening test (30 minutes)||You must first listen to four recordings before responding to the questions. The exam lasts for 30 minutes, and the recordings are of native English speakers.|
|IELTS Reading test|
|You must respond to 40 questions on the IELTS Reading exam, which is developed to evaluate a variety of reading abilities. You will have to read the gist, key points, specifics, logical justifications, skim, and determine the attitudes, opinions, and goals of the authors.|
|IELTS Writing test (60 minutes)||You must complete two assignments for the IELTS writing test, which is divided into general interest subjects dependent on the module you are opting for.|
|IELTS Speaking Test (11-14 minutes)||Your spoken English abilities are evaluated on the basis of the IELTS Speaking test. The test is divided into three sections and is recorded.|
Generally speaking, there are two types of IELTS tests, namely, the IELTS Academic test and the IELTS general training test. The type of test opted by the applicant depends on the immediate purpose of applying.
This test is specifically designed for undergraduate and postgraduate students seeking admission to international colleges and universities, as also for professional registration purposes. Candidates are assessed on the basis of whether they are ready to begin studying and training in a predominantly English-speaking environment.
|IELTS ACADEMIC TEST FORMAT [TOTAL DURATION: 2 HOURS 45 MINUTES]|
|Academic Reading||60 minutes|
|Academic Writing||60 minutes|
|Speaking||11 to 14 minutes|
IELTS GENERAL TRAINING TEST
This test is specifically designed for those who wish to apply to study below the degree level. Hence, applicants can also apply for this test if they are seeking employment training or to simply gain work experience. You will need IELTS general training test scores if you wish to migrate to the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand.
|IELTS GENERAL TRAINING TEST FORMAT [TOTAL DURATION: 2 HOURS 45 MINUTES]|
|General Training Reading||60 minutes|
|General Training Writing||60 minutes|
|Speaking||11 to 14 minutes|
WHICH IELTS TEST SHOULD I OPT FOR?
You may choose to opt for the IELTS Academic Test if:
- You wish to move to an English-speaking country for the purposes of study, then you must opt for the IELTS Academic Test.
- The IELTS Academic Test may also be taken for professional registration.
You may choose to opt for the IELTS General Training Test for the following reasons:
- You wish to apply to study below the degree level.
- You wish to gather work experience or employment training.
- You intend to migrate to Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, or New Zealand..
WHAT IS THE COST OF IELTS COACHING?
The standard cost for an IELTS test is 14,000 INR per attempt.
IELTS COACHING CTA
Get a free consultation for IELTS.
WHY ALWAYS CONSIDER BASICS OF IMMIGRATION?
- Expert Visa counselors provide Step-by-step guidance through a secure, online process.
- Apt evaluation of credentials and faster visa processing.
- Identifying all potential hazards and roadblocks in securing a visa.
- Assistance with documentation, immigration rules, citizenship, and border control procedures.
- Multiple case assessment for better conflict resolution.
- Designated process managers to provide personalized guidance.
Just like the basics of anything act as “building blocks” forming a strong foundation for constructing complex structures. The Basics of Immigration serve as the foundational elements of moving abroad, for any aspiring immigrant.